Management Focusing on Numbers

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
don’t let these silly mangers bs you guys , they can change the “ route importance” numbers for any route making you run more over or more under ..it’s all a lie
🧔‍♂️✊

UPSER1987

That would put me to shame? Why the hell would I care? I’ll sit with my feet up on the dash and wait and get paid and then I’ll file a grievance on you because you can’t get me paid correctly and I’ll get penalty pay. I’ve been doing this a long time friend. I would eat you alive and spit you out.
So you CANT read …I didn’t think so. Exactly why I said I never do hourly work. Don’t get paid for that :censored2:.

Right. I know exactly how it works and never take the bait. I’m not busting my ass for you to get paid. Most drivers arent that rationale. And demonstrate all day? Don’t invite me, I’ll put you to shame. We’ll be sitting around waiting for pickups lol.
Most of my supervisors will have to change your tampon if it had to do a full day's work

Thebrownblob

Or those that don’t want to look like the letter “C” when they retire lol
Most of the management people who retired from here are the most backstabbing, bitter, road hard put away wet people, I’ve ever witnessed. And that’s just what they feel about people from their own side of the fence.

542thruNthru

That would put me to shame? Why the hell would I care? I’ll sit with my feet up on the dash and wait and get paid and then I’ll file a grievance on you because you can’t get me paid correctly and I’ll get penalty pay. I’ve been doing this a long time friend. I would eat you alive and spit you out.
That and I probably know the DOKs and methods better than he does and I'd write down every single one he violated to try and beat my route.

My on roads used to get annoyed with me when they did the driving demonstration doings my S&V.

"Oh look at that, you didn't look left, right left and check your mirrors while going under that bridge."

"Um, you're not using the 5 keys to backing. Scan don't stare at the backup monitor."

"Your following distance is only at 5 seconds. You're doing 45mph. Slow it down speed racer."

"Hey I noticed you missed the handrail when stepping out of my way."

"No horn? What if there is a dog at this residence or I need a signature? The horn is a vital tool and method of the UPS driver, you should know this."