Management found a new loophole..

Utahloader

Long story short, I needed help finishing off my route here recently, Sup sends me a guy with a already loaded EDD of my full route. Instead of me transferring my EDD to his, he just delivers from from the already loaded EDD. I called said sup and asked why, was told it gives dispatch a raise, so it looks like nobody had to help anybody, and appears on paper that work is evened out. Also looks as if it was delivered from the original route. We don't even scan anything to transfer. Just give him the boxes and he already has a loaded EDD.. Don't get me wrong it's a hell of a lot quicker, but now it's going to mess with my numbers and Orion percentage. Also, those boxes are my responsibility until they get delivered. God forbid the help loses a box, it would come right back on me. No record of the transfer. Seems like dishonesty/falsifying numbers!? I hate to be that guy, but can anyone provide some language on this?

Long story short, I needed help finishing off my route here recently, Sup sends me a guy with a already loaded EDD of my full route. Instead of me transferring my EDD to his, he just delivers from from the already loaded EDD. I called said sup and asked why, was told it gives dispatch a raise, so it looks like nobody had to help anybody, and appears on paper that work is evened out. Also looks as if it was delivered from the original route. We don't even scan anything to transfer. Just give him the boxes and he already has a loaded EDD.. Don't get me wrong it's a hell of a lot quicker, but now it's going to mess with my numbers and Orion percentage. Also, those boxes are my responsibility until they get delivered. God forbid the help loses a box, it would come right back on me. No record of the transfer. Seems like dishonesty/falsifying numbers!? I hate to be that guy, but can anyone provide some language on this?
They do that so it doesn't show "off routes" which make dispatch look bad

Don't worry the packages he delivered don't show that you delivered them
Now take of the tinfoil hat and crack a beer.

Last edited:

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
If you are that worried about your packages then stop sending help messages? They have been losing diads in my center for years nothing new.

542thruNthru

They do that so it doesn't show "off routes" which make dispatch look bad

Don't worry the packages he delivered don't show that you delivered them
Now take of the tinfoil hat and crack a beer.

It won't show as him even with his name and ID in it?

When they do that here they put the drivers ID and his name with a 2 after it. Then combine the boards after.

It won't show as him even with his name and ID in it?

When they do that here they put the drivers ID and his name with a 2 after it. Then combine the boards after.
Let me try to explain it this way. If they sent me to help your lazy ass out, they would give me another DIAD that had all of your package information in it, not your personal information.
My DIAD would say Gumby 2 and anything I delivered from your route would show me delivering it.

Basically another shell game , to make management not look bad.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Let me try to explain it this way. If they sent me to help your lazy ass out, they would give me another DIAD that had all of your package information in it, not your personal information.
My DIAD would say Gumby 2 and anything I delivered from your route would show me delivering it.

Basically another shell game , to make management not look bad.
Let me explain it this way, it's blatantly dishonest and a contractual violation.

If I catch wind of it in my building, and I have, someone will be fired and the other will be placed on "special assignment" temporarily (suspended).

GPS is a wonderful tool in proving managerial dishonesty.

....you just have to push the right buttons to expose it.

Utahloader

Let me explain it this way, it's blatantly dishonest and a contractual violation.

If I catch wind of it in my building, and I have, someone will be fired and the other will be placed on "special assignment" temporarily (suspended).

GPS is a wonderful tool in proving managerial dishonesty.

....you just have to push the right buttons to expose it.
My man! Happen to know which article? Is it in the master?

MC0493

Sounds like normal operations in my building, cover drivers will sometimes have 2, 3 or even 4 diads in the morning depending on what they're doing.