manager lied on bid

Jams2001

I just found out that the manager lied on the wording on the bid. for the last 18 month i thought i only have a G4 when i was to have a G8 this whole time. Will the company retopay me for her changing the bid? i searched the contract, but only find payroll mistakes.

RolloTony Brown Town

I just found out that the manager lied on the wording on the bid. for the last 18 month i thought i only have a G4 when i was to have a G8 this whole time. Will the company retopay me for her changing the bid? i searched the contract, but only find payroll mistakes.

Someone should have a copy of the bid you initially signed that was posted. It should’ve clarified if it was ft.

542thruNthru

What was the bid. Do you have a copy of it?

35years

Gravy route
That would be a ton of back pay.

Contact your Business Agent with as much documentation as possible.

Is there evidence that he lied vs was misinformed?

What did the previous drivers experience who you replaced?...8 or 4?

If it was bid as a part time job but should have been full time, it may need to be re-bid. At that point you may not win the bid and your claim for back pay may be toast. Or you may not even be qualified to bid on the full time bid.....Perhaps only full timers can bid. You also may be sent back to your previous job.

Are you a union member or a free-loading scab?

Last edited:

Over disciplined0123

a manager lied no freaking way . Dude I always thought that's how the got promoted. They have you hooked up with polygraph during interview if you fail your hired