Managers fired

OrionsBitch

Not...
It makes you wonder about your own center. For example we are told before we sheet a package as a missload we need to call the center and they will tell us how to sheet it. Which more often than not is "not in 1."......but then I sheet it missload anyways.

F

Frankie's Friend

It makes you wonder about your own center. For example we are told before we sheet a package as a missload we need to call the center and they will tell us how to sheet it. Which more often than not is "not in 1."......but then I sheet it missload anyways.
You mean MISSED?

F

Frankie's Friend

Honesty. Integrity.
Words that governed most (retired) managers I knew 20+ yrs ago.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah lol but they don't want us even sheeting it in as a missload.
That’s why I stopped calling them. I know how packages need to be sheeted and UPS has a training that says I’m on the hook as well no matter what. They’ll try to call you but they won’t send a message through the diad, that’s how you know it’s shady :censored2:.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
That’s why I stopped calling them. I know how packages need to be sheeted and UPS has a training that says I’m on the hook as well no matter what. They’ll try to call you but they won’t send a message through the diad, that’s how you know it’s shady :censored2:.
If I do answer my phone when they call I’ll tell them to message me and then poof all the sudden the whole thing is forgotten about

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Why would he take all the blame

If you’re the only one who got caught, a real man should take responsibility for his own mistakes without selling out anyone else.

Unfortunately the guy who got caught wasn’t a man with honor and integrity, he’s a management snake with no loyalty. Couldn’t just go down for his own mistake by himself, he had to :censored2: up the livelihoods of 4 other men.

Last edited by a moderator: