Managers fired

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
All three center managers in my building got fired. The district manager got fired too. I know it has something to do with falsifying a bunch of stuff but I’m not sure of all the details. Think I care?!

F

Frankie's Friend

All three center managers in my building got fired. The district manager got fired too. I know it has something to do with falsifying a bunch of stuff but I’m not sure of all the details. Think I care?!
Your new management will be nice for about a month and then the hammer will fall on the hourly who witnessed this go down.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Small change in management happened here but what you got eclipses the usual change of hands.
Regardless, the BS never stops, it just changes flavor.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
One of my former OnCars got fired recently for hiding a missed piece. The Business Manager in the other Center in my Hub got canned for creative record-keeping too. I have seen others do the same things ever since I started working for this company, I thought falsifying numbers was part of their jobs.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
One of my former OnCars got fired recently for hiding a missed piece. The Business Manager in the other Center in my Hub got canned for creative record-keeping too. I have seen others do the same things ever since I started working for this company, I thought falsifying numbers was part of their jobs.
I’ve seen plenty of people lose their job since I’ve been here but it’s crazy that all the center managers and district manager gone same day

PT Car Washer

Sometimes I almost feel sorry for the entry level FT sups and managers for what upper management puts them through. I tell the new guys this because they believe a PT or FT sup or manager is god in their small operation. How little they know.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for the entry level FT sups and managers for what upper management puts them through. I tell the new guys this because they believe a PT or FT sup or manager is god in their small operation. How little they know.
I don’t wanna see anyone lose their job and not be able to provide for their family. But the way they treat people it’s hard to feel bad for them. They almost have to falsify stuff to make themselves not look bad. Damned if they do damned if they don’t. Guess I’m
Gonna have a new person to make hate me here pretty soon.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Seen countless managers lose their jobs at my building, it's pretty rare to go a year without at least 1 or 2 getting fired. The last division manager to get fired ended up going to jail for embezzling from his church.