Managers fired

Rack em

Made the Podium
She told the driver group to work on reducing our missed pkgs. How exactly would I do that?
By telling her, who ever she is, to give the preload more time to load the packages. It's hard not to make mistakes when packages are being crammed down your throat for 4+ hours straight. That or hire more preloaders so people aren't loading 4 car pulls.

Re-Raise

Packages on car that are missed by the driver and found later should be recorded as "missed". Packages placed on the wrong car should be recorded as such. It is just like how they have us record damaged pkgs as missed instead of damaged. Who are we trying to hide all of this stuff from?

Re-Raise

By telling her, who ever she is, to give the preload more time to load the packages. It's hard not to make mistakes when packages are being crammed down your throat for 4+ hours straight. That or hire more preloaders so people aren't loading 4 car pulls.
They can't fix the problem if they don't admit THAT IS THE PROBLEM!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Packages on car that are missed by the driver and found later should be recorded as "missed". Packages placed on the wrong car should be recorded as such. It is just like how they have us record damaged pkgs as missed instead of damaged. Who are we trying to hide all of this stuff from?
Reports

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Your bosses boss

Rack em

Made the Podium
They can't fix the problem if they don't admit THAT IS THE PROBLEM!
Not our job to fix it, let management fix their own messes. Ups knows how to solve a lot of it's problems, but it would cut into their profits and we all know that can't happen.

Re-Raise

Before we had EDD, you would occasionally miss a pkg. That is on me. If the preloader puts a package on the wrong car that is in a town 100 miles away, that is on him/her. And I don't see why that can't be selected in the board. Even let the customer see that if they track it. Why do we have to lie about it?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Before we had EDD, you would occasionally miss a pkg. That is on me. If the preloader puts a package on the wrong car that is in a town 100 miles away, that is on him. And I don't see why that can't be selected in the board. Even let the customer see that if they track it. Why do we have to lie about it?
Because if it's our fault then the customer gets a refund which costs Ups money. Ups doesn't want to give refunds. If it didn't cost Ups money, then they wouldn't care if you sheeted a package as missed.

Re-Raise

It pisses me off when I look at my times and it lists how many missed pkgs I had. I didn't MISS any of them. I FOUND them in my pkg car!

Rack em

Made the Podium
I have 32 years in combined. Driving for 25
HOLY SHEEEEET! I can't believe you still have a care left in you. I used to care about missed, misloads, numbers, etc, but one day I realized I'm a union employee and they can't do a damn thing to me as long as I show up, do my job honestly, and go home.

You seem like you let them still get to you?

Re-Raise

HOLY SHEEEEET! I can't believe you still have a care left in you. I used to care about missed, misloads, numbers, etc, but one day I realized I'm a union employee and they can't do a damn thing to me as long as I show up, do my job honestly, and go home.

You seem like you let them still get to you?
Not hardly. I just call them on their hypocrisy

Re-Raise

I haven't lied since the day I started there. I admit my mistakes. They can't and sometimes it costs them their jobs. Just start admitting that we put pkgs on the wrong brown truck that looks just like all the other brown trucks. It would save some of their jobs.

Supervisors are rewarded for lying at my center. Current center supervisor was under investigation for falsifying safety rides, when he was on car. He called multiple drivers to lie, including me(no one asked me, wouldn’t have lied), proven he was guilty. I guess they felt he was ready? Promoted shortly afterwards. The OC supervisors falsify everything. They all made up crazy stories on me, which resulted in my discharge. I mentioned in other threads the police were called to guard the building due to my alleged remarks I made. I had it all recorded. Got reinstated with backpay. Nothing happened to any of them. I still report to the same individuals that lied like school children to cost me my job. Then, it’s hard to listen to words like “integrity” comes out of their mouths. Or,” always be honest.” Spent well over 10k in assets for the pageantry of making it all look good. But they quit buying water for us because people wasted it. Lol!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We do have that option, at least here we do. Communications, send message, 4 for misload message, scan the package, and it asks if you are able to deliver it so you hit either Y or N, and then send the message in.

Sending it in and recording it are not one in the same.

There is currently no way to record a misload as a misload.