Managers fired

Returntosender

The preload manager got caught falsifying records, and he threw the 3 center manager’s and the DM under the bus with him. Total bitch move.
If the division manager told preload manger to falsify records. Then preloaded manger said no it’s falsifying records then division manager instructed preload manager to work as directed.

Why shouldn’t preload manager take division manager with him? Division managers idea?

As for the three center managers if they took part in the conspiracy to falsely then they at fault also.

It’s how center manager use preload employees to drive when short staff. But instead of charging the hours to center the center manager charges it’s to preload. Why is preload budget over allowed? Cause center needed preload employee DQF drivers but didn’t want that preload employee drivers expense showing on the center manager report?

Dr.Brownz

If you’re the only one who got caught, a real man should take responsibility for his own mistakes without selling out anyone else.

Unfortunately the guy who got caught wasn’t a man with honor and integrity, he’s a management snake with no loyalty. Couldn’t just go down for his own mistake by himself, he had to friend’ck up the livelihoods of 4 other men.

Those 4 others deserved to go to the ovens. They are all snakes

watdaflock?

All three center managers in my building got fired. The district manager got fired too. I know it has something to do with falsifying a bunch of stuff but I’m not sure of all the details. Think I care?!

Apparently, you care enough to start a thread about it.

Hope this helps.

tacken

If you’re the only one who got caught, a real man should take responsibility for his own mistakes without selling out anyone else.

Unfortunately the guy who got caught wasn’t a man with honor and integrity, he’s a management snake with no loyalty. Couldn’t just go down for his own mistake by himself, he had to friend’ck up the livelihoods of 4 other men.

If those other men were doing the same thing. To bad for them they should of had the integrity not to falsify . And them telling the lower level person to work as directed. So now they have there scape goat. Maybe none of them should of been falsifying !

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Unfortunately the guy who got caught wasn’t a man with honor and integrity, he’s a management snake with no loyalty. Couldn’t just go down for his own mistake by himself, he had to :censored2: up the livelihoods of 4 other men.
:censored2: logic; loyalty ended upon severance and all four were complicit

Last edited by a moderator:

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Seen countless managers lose their jobs at my building, it's pretty rare to go a year without at least 1 or 2 getting fired. The last division manager to get fired ended up going to jail for embezzling from his church.
Back in the day we had a On-Car quit because the company refused to promote him to center manager.

One of the many stunts he pulled was following a veteran driver through a wealthy neighborhood and stealing all the DR'd packages. The next day said driver was pulled in and accused by this scumbag of dishonesty and theft.

His scheme unraveled when the police showed up at the office door that very same morning to arrest him. Several residents had witnessed the thefts, recorded his plates and taken photos. He left with the police but must have talked his way out of it or been backed up by the company because he was back at work 2 days later.

18 months after leaving the company he was in Federal Court facing over 12 counts of wire and mail fraud.

One the worst human beings I've ever seen.

F

Frankie's Friend

Back in the day we had a On-Car quit because the company refused to promote him to center manager.

One of the many stunts he pulled was following a veteran driver through a wealthy neighborhood and stealing all the DR'd packages. The next day said driver was pulled in and accused by this scumbag of dishonesty and theft.

His scheme unraveled when the police showed up at the office door that very same morning to arrest him. Several residents had witnessed the thefts, recorded his plates and taken photos. He left with the police but must have talked his way out of it or been backed up by the company because he was back at work 2 days later.

18 months after leaving the company he was in Federal Court facing over 12 counts of wire and mail fraud.

One the worst human beings I've ever seen.
Now the head of Loss Prevention.
Crooks make the best cops they say.

Ecw21411

It makes you wonder about your own center. For example we are told before we sheet a package as a missload we need to call the center and they will tell us how to sheet it. Which more often than not is "not in 1."......but then I sheet it missload anyways.
We have to call the center and they tell us to give it to the pm sup and they reschedule it and they won’t let us miss anything

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Unfortunately the guy who got caught wasn’t a man with honor and integrity, he’s a management snake with no loyalty. Couldn’t just go down for his own mistake by himself, he had to :censored2: up the livelihoods of 4 other men.

If they were dirty Good riddance

Re-Raise

There should be a way to just sheet the damn thing as "loaded in wrong car" as a delivery exception. I didn't miss it! It wasn't NI1! Someone put it on the wrong car and it was too far away to make service on.

So many management people feel like they have to lie because they won't admit they have a misload problem on the preload. Be honest and work to address the problem!

Our center manager stood at the pcm and told the driver group that we needed to work on cutting down on our missed pkgs. Turn around and talk to the PRELOAD!

Rack em

Made the Podium
There should be a way to just sheet the damn thing as "loaded in wrong car" as a delivery exception. I didn't miss it! It wasn't NI1! Someone put it on the wrong car and it was too far away to make service on.

So many management people feel like they have to lie because they won't admit they have a mislead problem on the preload. Be honest and work to address the problem!
We do have that option, at least here we do. Communications, send message, 4 for misload message, scan the package, and it asks if you are able to deliver it so you hit either Y or N, and then send the message in.

Re-Raise

We do have that option, at least here we do. Communications, send message, 4 for misload message, scan the package, and it asks if you are able to deliver it so you hit either Y or N, and then send the message in.
That doesn't record the package. It just pulls it from the other driver's EDD and lets management know you have it