Manchester England bomb

rickyb

In Britain, an eighth arrest has been made in connection to Monday’s suicide bombing in Manchester that killed 22 people. This comes as investigators are attempting to piece together the recent whereabouts of the suspected bomber, Salman Abedi, who died in the blast. Authorities believe the Manchester-born man was recently in Libya and then traveled back to Britain via Turkey and Germany. Abedi’s sister said she believed he carried out the bombings as revenge for the wars in the Middle East. She said, "I think he saw children—Muslim children—dying everywhere, and wanted revenge."

vantexan

Can't kill 'em in the womb, but when they're born, all bets are off?
Nope, war is terrible, should only be used for self defense. We should maintain an adequate defense, which should keep pace with everyone else. Too much social spending by BHO has brought us to the point of having to pare back on everything. Look at Cheryl's post about unfunded liabilities. We should put people first, our country and elsewhere, keep people from starving but up to them beyond that as to their quality of life. Babies, born or unborn, are our future. They should be treated like gold. I want that Muslim kid in rural Egypt to have a good, safe life, but it's up to him and his country to give him that. If they don't I don't want him taking his rage out on our kids someday because we have political and economic systems that provide more. I do believe the day will come when Muslim terrorists manage to set off a dirty bomb in New York or Washington, maybe even full blown nuclear. And at that point you will most likely see a major Muslim country annihilated. This constant back and forth killing between our drones and their networks will build an anger that will make 9/11's response look like a lark. So turn a blind eye to all of it, blame us for everything, appeasement never works.

rickyb

from wikileaks:

'Sorted' by MI5: How UK government sent British-Libyans to fight Gaddafi

Sorted' by MI5: How UK government sent British-Libyans to fight Gaddafi
#LibyaCrisis
Fighters say government operated 'open door' policy allowing them to join rebels, as authorities investigate background of Manchester bomber
--------------------------

WikiLeaks‏Verified account @wikileaks May 25

UK government helped Libyans from #Manchester join rebel groups in Libya, say former fighters #ArianaGrande
----------------

1. Julian Assange‏ @JulianAssange May 25

Disgusted with MI5 & MI6 facilitating extremists which appears to have resulted in the Manchester attack and many more in Libya itself.

188 replies 3,521 retweets 5,244 likes

2. Julian Assange‏ @JulianAssange May 25

How UK terrorist attack is linked to MI5 sending extremist-listed Manchester Muslims to Libya to fight Gadaffi http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4540822/Rebels-went-Libya-MI5-blessing-amid-Abedi-probe.html …

DAq_2GpXgAAjik4.jpg

155 replies 2,124 retweets 1,829 likes

trickpony1

BTW, Ramadan starts May 27 and lasts until June 25.
"Why is this important?", you ask.

Gosh.......I don't know.....maybe you could google "Tet offensive" and learn what the VC and NVA chose to do on one of their holidays.

Ramadan Bombathon Day 8:
41 attacks 451 killed

Other religions:
0 attacks 0 killed

Muslims killed by islamophobes:
0 attacks 0 killed

Looks like 'ol trickster was right.
Tell me more about my tin foil hat.