Manufactured to serve

Non sequitur

Take inventory of the changing landscape. The fragile service economy jobs are being exposed, and the need for critical manufacturing is being highlighted. Why not have a job lose map and create zero tax zones to relocate critical manufacturing to those areas.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Take inventory of the changing landscape. The fragile service economy jobs are being exposed, and the need for critical manufacturing is being highlighted. Why not have a job lose map and create zero tax zones to relocate critical manufacturing to those areas.
Why should it depend only on where jobs previously were?

States and cities are free to give whatever incentives they want to attract business

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Those areas are where?

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?

Cheap chinese labor and Americans demand for cheap products will never allow manufactures to come back like they used to.

Non sequitur

Ok then have reciprocal Chinese phase 2 deal. You sell here you manufacture here. And by the way China, you must partner with a US company with the partner having a 51% stake.