Maps for feeder drivers.

Look who is bullying now. I guess if using my phone to help me do my job professionally and safely makes me a company man in your eyes....I don't really give a :censored2: what you think. I know you're a jackbag along with many others here and likely where you work. Probably most people that surround you in life too.
It's funny, I write my phone off every year on my taxes...because I use it at work. Guess that makes me a company man too.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Look who is bullying now. I guess if using my phone to help me do my job professionally and safely makes me a company man in your eyes....I don't really give a :censored2: what you think. I know you're a jackbag along with many others here and likely where you work. Probably most people that surround you in life too.

He's not worth your time replying, Johney.

Johney

He's not worth your time replying, Johney.
I'm starting to think that also, as a matter of fact I think my last post is it. Sorry bastard can work till he dies for all I care. Aside from that, how you been? Been around this way lately?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Exactly. Now he claims to have been feeder for quite a few years right? No break downs?? I was in feeders for 7.5 years and I can’t count how many times I’ve been on the side of the road.
The real question is did you pack an extra pair of undies in your bag just in case you have a blowout somewhere??? Never heard of anyone doing this… yeah, one time I was about ready to blow but was able to hold it together and go find a place to go but damn…and I’m pretty sure none of us are jealous of some 80’s red or black vette…or a jacked up 70’s Cessna airplane…that’s 2 things I never really got into…learning how to fly and having horses…no offense to any of you pilots or horse people out there.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's always worth replying to him. He consistently shows up unarmed to a battle of wits.
If I got clowned that bad I would just not go on here anymore…what’s the fun of getting beat down for everything I would say…I would bet my first of kin that when he walks into a room he thinks that he is the smartest on in there… there are those who absolutely think like this.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So, there is a problem?

So they come from all over the country...but just not you guys? EMHU's.....huh...

So much so, one of you tough guys thought there was a nationwide shortage....

Which is it?

But I'm just manipulated?
If I’m pulling off a swing door and the load isn’t tight I have gone into the building and grabbed a load retainer, took it outside and hopped in the back and put the damn thing up… why is this so hard. Or, go into the building and find a retainer, go stick it over by the door and ask the loader NICELY to please put it up before they roll the door down… doesn’t seem that hard.

If I got clowned that bad I would just not go on here anymore…what’s the fun of getting beat down for everything I would say…I would bet my first of kin that when he walks into a room he thinks that he is the smartest on in there… there are those who absolutely think like this.
It's not like people just randomly make fun of him, it's when he starts swinging his johnson around like he's a big deal and then gets put in his place. Then doubles down on just about every dumb thing he says, it's impressive. Now he's just a running joke. Sad, really.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm starting to think that also, as a matter of fact I think my last post is it. Sorry bastard can work till he dies for all I care. Aside from that, how you been? Been around this way lately?

Don't come that far south now. Port St.Lucie.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The real question is did you pack an extra pair of undies in your bag just in case you have a blowout somewhere??? Never heard of anyone doing this… yeah, one time I was about ready to blow but was able to hold it together and go find a place to go but damn…and I’m pretty sure none of us are jealous of some 80’s red or black vette…or a jacked up 70’s Cessna airplane…that’s 2 things I never really got into…learning how to fly and having horses…no offense to any of you pilots or horse people out there.

I'm thinking early '70's pos C3 and a fifties Piper Cub.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If I’m pulling off a swing door and the load isn’t tight I have gone into the building and grabbed a load retainer, took it outside and hopped in the back and put the damn thing up… why is this so hard. Or, go into the building and find a retainer, go stick it over by the door and ask the loader NICELY to please put it up before they roll the door down… doesn’t seem that hard.
Stop being so envious of his vette and airplane and maybe he’ll stop…maybe try reading a few books now and then so you can have an intelligent conversation with the man… you ever think about that???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's not like people just randomly make fun of him, it's when he starts swinging his johnson around like he's a big deal and then gets put in his place. Then doubles down on just about every dumb thing he says, it's impressive. Now he's just a running joke. Sad, really.
This dude in real life is probably one of these guys that won’t let anything roll off his back…

Johney

Dude has gone off his rocker… calling a retired person champ…lol ok kiddo
And a kiss ass actually he claimed I was on my knees all the time lol! cause I use my phone at work. I was by no means anywhere near a company man. He's just jealous of me I guess cause I planned for my retirement much better that he did.