March 19, 1998

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
i first saw story on the tv show "forensics files" then I went on the internet for more info.. this is a real story. Did the driver get charged with anything?

oldngray

nowhere special
cool-story-bro.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
On March 19th 1998, a UPS driver delivered a box to a young man who opened the pkg and it exploded. Yes , the young man had angered some long distance truckers with false promises who sought revenge. I'm curious to hear from drivers or long time upsers on what was said during this time? How is UPS protecting us from another attack like this?

For crying out loud, you're spooked over something that happened almost 19 years ago?

Be more worried about that semi coming down the road in the other direction, or that big tree you have to drive under.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I was just curious what was said during the PCMS during this time, looks like no one knows..I'm not spooked, I have been trained to expect the unexpected, I was just curious about what happened before drivers were trained to " expect the unexpected" lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And what about all that white powder on so many packages? What's the company doing to protect us from anthrax? Also, it's unexpected for a meteorite to strike a package car the second it pulls out of the building, so I guess I should expect that and never leave.