Marren Morris...leaving country music....anyone really care?

rickyb

You're never going to have a utopia where you can change people's minds. Ever. How much more pandering and bending over backwards for them needs to be done for the West to be LGBTLMNOP-friendly by your definition?
theres been great anti racism pro gay progress. you cant deny it.

theres much work to be done for both and i dont know what that is. the police are problematic. the prison system is :censored2:ed up.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Again, very few people like her music. She just alienated most of her audience and half the USA. Relying on women and gays for your paycheck can be pretty dicey. Say, how many lesbian cowgirls are out there? Not mentioning trans....

Celebrity?.......Oh, she'll make the "View".....maybe "60 Minutes" even.....

Do you hate all gays?

newolddude

Country music lyrics can be so dumbed down how could you not want it to be political
The bro country song lyrics are painful.

At least the “true” country artists like Avett Brothers, Turnpike Troubadours etc are getting popular.

I’m tired of the songs about pickup trucks, fishin, girls butts and drinking on back roads.

newolddude

I like her music and she has had a number of good songs. As for the rest of it, I certainly don't care for her or her political view or her need to tell everyone else what to think....the "I'm a celebrity so now what I say matters" BS.

But it’s okay when Jason Aldean does his “In a Small Town” schtick.

Thebrownblob

. “It just revealed who people really were and that they were proud to be misogynistic and racist and homophobic and transphobic.”

Um silly little girl have you taken a listen to the pop music and rap music everything she just described is what they are about x10

Thebrownblob

But it’s okay when Jason Aldean does his “In a Small Town” schtick.
Yeah, now do rap music where they talk about raping women demeaning women with names, like female dogs, doing drugs, shooting people and on and on. Remember right now your wife is with pool boy. You really need to pay attention to your business.