Nice try 1870's versus 1960's.
The answer = 90 years

not sure what you think I'm trying ?

upload_2017-1-17_17-18-14.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
not sure what you think I'm trying ?

View attachment 114216

I'll take "Stupid, Invalid Historical Comparisons for $1,000, Alex". I love it when Republicans compare the progressive Republican party of the long ago past to the Uber Right freak show it is today.

This has been a constant theme over the last few years...reaching back to Civil War days for something (anything) that shows how much the GOP loves it's coloreds. I guess that's why they still try and make it so hard for them to vote. Trump got approximately 7% of the Black vote, which isn't exactly HUGE.

Sorry, but No Sale.

Last edited:

newfie

I'll take "Stupid, Invalid Historical Comparisons for $1,000, Alex". I love it when Republicans compare the progressive Republican party of the long ago past to the Uber Right freak show it is today.

Your responding to a quote from another great black American who at the time risked his life by being a member of the republican party and engaging in the political process. your response highlights the continued hypocrisy of the liberal democrats who turn their nose up at black americans who refused to live on the liberal plantation.

newfie

Sounds like quite a few in Current Events.

the difference being those here are not drawing a paycheck to represent all americans from all walks of life. I respect what he did during the civil rights march. I think he has since then come to represent the hateful close minded bigoted politics he fought back then.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
the difference being those here are not drawing a paycheck to represent all americans from all walks of life. I respect what he did during the civil rights march. I think he has since then come to represent the hateful close minded bigoted politics he fought back then.

Wow, now that is really stupid.