Martin Luther King Jr was a Republican

I never stood the speech I have a dream. Who cares about dreams, I care about plans and facts.

Last edited:

MLK dreams never manifested into reality, therefore he never had a plan or really any clue on what to do except march in the street.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't let Rev. Al or Rev. Jackson hear that.
Why they would be so mad that they would demand a fund raiser be started , so that they can go protest .

Joe Nuno

Here's some interesting articles
MLK was a great leader and the elite 1% and FBI director J Edgar Hoover fear him and couldn't stand a black man with power...just like today's world, many hated one of the best president ever Obama!

Did the Elites Have Martin Luther King Jr. Killed?

Who Killed MLK Jr?

In particular, FBI director J. Edgar Hoover despised King as a dangerous radical who threatened the "national security" (Rothschild The Banksters and Corporate America) and needed to be neutralized by almost any means necessary.

After King’s “I have a dream speech” in 1963, FBI assistant director William Sullivan called King “the most dangerous and effective Negro leader in the country.” Hoover reacted to King’s Nobel Peace Prize in 1964 with the comment that King was “the most notorious liar in the country.”

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Here's some interesting articles
MLK was a great leader and the elite 1% and FBI director J Edgar Hoover fear him and couldn't stand a black man with power...just like today's world, many hated one of the best president ever Obama!

Did the Elites Have Martin Luther King Jr. Killed?

Who Killed MLK Jr?

In particular, FBI director J. Edgar Hoover despised King as a dangerous radical who threatened the "national security" (Rothschild The Banksters and Corporate America) and needed to be neutralized by almost any means necessary.

After King’s “I have a dream speech” in 1963, FBI assistant director William Sullivan called King “the most dangerous and effective Negro leader in the country.” Hoover reacted to King’s Nobel Peace Prize in 1964 with the comment that King was “the most notorious liar in the country.”

Was Hoover in drag when he wrote that, or being pleasured by his husband, Clyde Tolson?

Joe Nuno

Was Hoover in drag when he wrote that, or being pleasured by his husband, Clyde Tolson?
Maybe that's why the mafia had Hoover in control for a while, because Hoover once said there's no such thing as a Cosa Nostra

They had pictures of him in drag

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe that's why the mafia had Hoover in control for a while, because Hoover once said there's no such thing as a Cosa Nostra

They had pictures of him in drag

Total hypocrite. While he was persecuting gays and blacks, Hoover was having relations with young boys procured by FBI agents. He is quite fetching in drag...not.

oldngray

nowhere special
361f62eb89b.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Back to the old narrative I see. How do we know these people are Democrats, by the way? If MLK were alive today, which party do you think he'd align himself with? I can't believe how low you people will go.
the old Klan had rules , unlike today's clan . Do you know that for a couple of sawbucks they will allow anyone to join ?
Just send your money to a P.O. Box in Arkansas and you too can have your own chapter .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
KKK Application

Printable KKK Application:
After you've printed and filled out the application, mail it to: TAK, PO Box 1572, Park Hills, MO 63601. You must include a valid Photo ID and the $20 Klecktoken (donation to the Klan) with your application.