Masks in Idaho hubs?

Your post is implying that you don’t like wearing mask. Which is understandable because it sucks, but it is what is.
There may be people who enjoy wearing them, who knows. I would like everyone to have the choice and I don't believe masks should be normalized or mandated, particularly by employers who are not in the position of medical authority.

That said, I simply posted looking for information on a specific state. Thanks!

Dr.Brownz

I have pals that work in the Spokane, WA hub (right on the idaho border) and they say no one wears masks unless they are afraid a DM or higher is around.

Nolimitz

There may be people who enjoy wearing them, who knows. I would like everyone to have the choice and I don't believe masks should be normalized or mandated, particularly by employers who are not in the position of medical authority.

That said, I simply posted looking for information on a specific state. Thanks!
Idaho sucks. stay away

Ptrunner

My hub just started saying we have to wear mask again. A lot of part time supes will wear chin diaper style and full time supes walk around with it off. As for hourlies they’re not enforcing it just announcing at pcms that if you’re in a truck with someone mask up and there’s mask at the desk. They have not made anyone wear one or discipline anyone for not wearing one.

This was all because 7 employees from a work are all got it within two days of each other and are out.

This news did make a handful of hourlies decide to mask up but 80% I would say do not wear a mask.

UPSBD

Supa Star
Hi there, just checking in from rainy Portland, Oregon. Our biggest hub is super masked up (Oregon is under an indefinite state mandate as many of you will know) and they are "on us" about it. Can anyone weigh in on what the UPS mask situation is in the Idaho hubs? I'm putting together a plan to transfer and hoping for the Twin Falls area. I know Idaho as a whole is not under a mask mandate. Thanks.
No masks in Idaho. In fact they have raging mask burning parties at the border.

Kind of like bra burning parties in the '60s except everyone participates.