Masks required

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Look over the executive order that mandates face masks. Most of them have an exemption section. This is an example from a county in my state of one of the many exemptions to the face mask mandate

“Persons working in a profession where use of a facecovering will not be compatible with the duties of the profession”

being we are “industrial athletes” and the heat index at this time of year gets around 105 in my state, this is an exemption that can be used by a ups driver.

better yet, read your state constitution and you'll find your governor doesn't have the authority to pass such an order, nor are you required to follow it.

Faceplanted

better yet, read your state constitution and you'll find your governor doesn't have the authority to pass such an order, nor are you required to follow it.
I totally get that. But most “customers” are low iq idiots. Telling them I’m exempt based upon section 3 part 2 of the executive order usually shuts them the :censored2: up without having to give them a Government 101 class.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Are we talking about medical approved "face masks"

Or....

Are we talking about stylish, fashion approved "facial coverings"

Est.1998

For me, it is almost unbearable to do this job with a mask on. I’ve been putting it on as I enter businesses and senior living areas, and taking it off after I leave. But even wearing it for a short time fatigues me. Now, Washington state is requiring masks. I am infuriated. From what everyone is saying, I’m misguided, selfish, stupid, and don’t care about others dying.
what's the end game?
are we supposed to wear face covering forever?
i cut the sleeve off a brown shirt, pull it over my head and wear it around my neck. when i enter a business, i pull the sleeve up around my nose and mouth. it's better than a mask but i still don't like it.

Est.1998

Ask them if they know how many people die everyday, in general, and what other superstitious behavior they think you should carry out to ward off the insidious demons of death. Seriously, masks don't do anything that coughing or sneezing into your elbow can't do, they increase the risk for the wearer, covid doesn't spread through casual/incidental exposure, the chances of spreading it asymptomatically via casual contact are nil, and the chances of dying if you do catch it are extremely low. What more do they need to know?
telling people that is like talking to a brick wall.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
We have to wear em at the pcm that's it.

We don't have to wear them at all.

20200626_063140.jpg

Est.1998

Revolt! Overthrow the government, even though the guy you wanted is president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The governor along with the mayor is stating my city has to wear masks in public. But, if you're starting a revolution, I'm right behind you.
Where? Right here behind that tree.

Est.1998

Is it that much of a burden?
Is wearing a mask a burden?
On my personal time, I'm at home more than anything.
So, if i must wear a mask to buy groceries or whatever, no it isn't a burden.
While at work?
Hoping in and out of a rolling toaster oven!
Yes! It most definitely is.
Funny how It's never been mandatory to wear masks during flu season, despite it's death rate.

Is wearing a mask a burden?
On my personal time, I'm at home more than anything.
So, if i must wear a mask to buy groceries or whatever, no it isn't a burden.
While at work?
Hoping in and out of a rolling toaster oven!
Yes! It most definitely is.
Funny how It's never been mandatory to wear masks during flu season, despite it's death rate.
Half of the preload doesn't wear masks