Masks required

Est.1998

We had a couple of drivers that had it.
I'm still skeptical.
According to most scientist, we all have the virus in us and its not contagious.
Viruses are the body's way of cleaning itself out and has seasons.
So, am i supposed to not believe certain scientist over others? I don't know because it isn't easily provable as knowing fire burns.

I'm still skeptical.
According to most scientist, we all have the virus in us and its not contagious.
Viruses are the body's way of cleaning itself out and has seasons.
So, am i supposed to not believe certain scientist over others? I don't know because it isn't easily provable as knowing fire burns.
I honestly do not know what to believe either. It just seems that this virus is extra contagious. I have been keeping my hands extra clean because all of the things we touch through out the day.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm more concerned about them loading damaged boxes, that i discover are damaged when i arrive at its location, than them passing a mythical virus to me. I still haven't met one person with this thing.
I just hear about it on the news or word of mouth.
You also never had a threesome with two girls, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Is wearing a mask a burden?
On my personal time, I'm at home more than anything.
So, if i must wear a mask to buy groceries or whatever, no it isn't a burden.
While at work?
Hoping in and out of a rolling toaster oven!
Yes! It most definitely is.
Funny how It's never been mandatory to wear masks during flu season, despite it's death rate.

Ssshhhhh! Don't give them any ideas! Crap, now we're wearing masks forever.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Wut?
I’ve never heard anyone say this.

It's one virulogical theory about the origin of viruses. No one really knows how viruses originated, especially since they aren't technically alive, and depend on living cells to replicate. Living eukaryotic cells make proteins that have to be transported out of the cell, the golgi complex packs the proteins into vacuoles and sends them out the membrane. Those vacuoles sometimes contain rna, and look very much like a type of virus under a microscope. So one theory is that those are the origins of viruses.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Third party agreement? What does the union have to say about that?
How about your coworkers that want to wear a mask, would they feel safe working beside you without a mask?

They need to worry about themselves and not worry about other people. That's one of the things they kept telling me all through elementary school.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
It's one virulogical theory about the origin of viruses. No one really knows how viruses originated, especially since they aren't technically alive, and depend on living cells to replicate. Living eukaryotic cells make proteins that have to be transported out of the cell, the golgi complex packs the proteins into vacuoles and sends them out the membrane. Those vacuoles sometimes contain rna, and look very much like a type of virus under a microscope. So one theory is that those are the origins of viruses.
That’s not the same as having this virus in all of us. I’ve never heard any scientist, much less most scientists, say such a thing.

Drink Craft Beer

Third party agreement? What does the union have to say about that?
How about your coworkers that want to wear a mask, would they feel safe working beside you without a mask?
Nobody on the Pre-load wears them, but the drivers do from what I see. There hasn't been a fuss from any fellow co-workers about others not wearing them that I've heard about.

They need to worry about themselves and not worry about other people. That's one of the things they kept telling me all through elementary school.
I don't know man, I'm not a germaphobe but if master requires it should be everyone wears one or nobody wears one.
I think the union needs to take a look at you guys signing a waiver like that