Masks required

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That’s not the same as having this virus in all of us. I’ve never heard any scientist, much less most scientists, say such a thing.

I don't agree that most scientists agree on that, I was just explaining the basis behind the idea. It's a little more complicated, and has to do with the way that tests were established to detect sequences of rna in the viruses. Some scientists have suggested that what the tests are picking up are the rna sequences naturally occurring in these vacuoles in large numbers of people, which match the rna from the virus. Then there are some who say that those vacuoles are what people think are the virus, and that the virus itself isn't real, and the symptoms are being caused by other things.

Not saying I agree with any of that, but it could explain why so many people "have the virus" without any symptoms.

Drink Craft Beer

Let's try this one. say you are the one that's uncomfortable with somebody else not wearing a mask, would you feel safe working around that person?
I would think I'd have no choice in the matter. I'd just wear a mask and go about my workday.

When working in fast paced, hot conditions in a warehouse, the last thing I want is my breathing restricted. Using my filthy hands adjusting my sweat soaked mask every 10 seconds is going to hinder me, more than help.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don't know man, I'm not a germaphobe but if master requires it should be everyone wears one or nobody wears one.
I think the union needs to take a look at you guys signing a waiver like that

Nope, people should be free to take the precautions they feel necessary to remain safe, especially when it comes to health issues. This one size fits all bull is nonsense. If your mask doesn't keep you safe from me, it isn't keeping me safe from you.

Est.1998

That’s not the same as having this virus in all of us. I’ve never heard any scientist, much less most scientists, say such a thing.
There are a ton of things floating around about this virus.
Some you and i have heard, some we haven't.
You say that as if you know every scientist and i get it, the ones you do know probably never mentioned this.
At this point everything being said are theories.
Nothing is fact which is why there remains to be new information about what we're going through everyday.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I would think I'd have no choice in the matter. I'd just wear a mask and go about my workday.

When working in fast paced, hot conditions in a warehouse, the last thing I want is my breathing restricted. Using my filthy hands adjusting my sweat soaked mask every 10 seconds is going to hinder me, more than help.

IPC guidelines say to change damp and soiled masks. If UPS is requiring mask use, they need to enforce proper use.

Trust me I'm not a fan of wearing masks either. I'm just trying to start a pot and see how people are going to react to it.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

My doctor diagnosed me with Claustrophobia yesterday. I now have a legit medical exemption for outside of work non face mask compliance. Waiting on somebody to play the “I’m not going to provide service to you” game so I can get the ADA on their ass. The places I have went have not said anything though. I live in a state where we still have people who understand what’s going on... thank god.

Faceplanted

Also to add, not single virus has every been isolated. The COVID tests are looking for a certain genetic material, they are not actual testing for covid19. Our modern understanding of a virus is seriously flawed.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My doctor diagnosed me with Claustrophobia yesterday. I now have a legit medical exemption for outside of work non face mask compliance. Waiting on somebody to play the “I’m not going to provide service to you” game so I can get the ADA on their ass. The places I have went have not said anything though. I live in a state where we still have people who understand what’s going on... thank god.
Service by an establishment is not a constitutional right. Try again.

Est.1998

Isn't that a behavioral thing that psychiatrist/psychologist specialize in versus a medical doctor?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
These constitutional bandits better not try and stop me from riding a horse down the freeway while naked today. I’m gonna be pissed!!

Est.1998

Service by an establishment is not a constitutional right. Try again.
Why does everybody act like the Constitution is the second coming of Christ? The Constitution isn't preventing states from forcing people to wear a mask prior to entering stores or treating those who don't wear a mask like a rebel. If it was as revered as you think, gyms would have never been forced to close, and i wouldn't have lost an inch on my biceps.