Masks required

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What if you’ve already had covid? No reason to wear a mask if you’ve had it already

You're forgetting about the five cases worldwide where the patient got it twice :lol: . Just like the reason we wear masks is because the five cases worldwide where they think it was maybe spread asymptomatically. But the WHO said it would be uncontainable if it were spread asymptomatically, so they wouldn't recommend any action to try to abate it. Yeah, ok.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Neither the company or the teamsters supersede any of the local laws

show me the LAW. not a code, or a statute. or a mandate, or an executive order.... and as theyre are 50 states, ill gladly except the law in YOUR state, passed by your legislature, signed into LAW by your governor. because in my state, There is NO SUCH LAW.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
show me the LAW. not a code, or a statute. or a mandate, or an executive order.... and as theyre are 50 states, ill gladly except the law in YOUR state, passed by your legislature, signed into LAW by your governor. because in my state, There is NO SUCH LAW.

State laws are generally called statutes, at least I know they are in my state. Local laws are ordinances or codes. Then you have agency regulations, which have to follow the statutes that authorize the creation of the agency.

Laws at the federal level are called acts, as in an act of congress, but they are still generally understood to be statutes.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Masks have been required in my building for 6 months.

I have never worn one.

If you develop a prickly and surly disposition, people are afraid to confront you.

When I learned that ups always rewarded misbehavior, I learned to misbehave more.
It has worked pretty well for me so far.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I'm not a driver. I don't think a driver could get away with bucking this. Customer complaints or noncompliance would make the news. The hammer would come down.
Incorrect, please point to the contract language where it says you need to wear a mask to work. Before I quit I never wore a mask. My dentist offices complained daily.

as a result I stopped taking the pkgs all the way through the office and into the back where they liked them.

I would open the door, acknowledge front desk person and set them on the floor.

my customers would then call and complain about that.

The solution after management confronting me daily about it???

pull my whole business area off.