Masks required

wilberforce15

Incorrect, please point to the contract language where it says you need to wear a mask to work. Before I quit I never wore a mask. My dentist offices complained daily.

as a result I stopped taking the pkgs all the way through the office and into the back where they liked them.

I would open the door, acknowledge front desk person and set them on the floor.

my customers would then call and complain about that.

The solution after management confronting me daily about it???

pull my whole business area off.
I'm not saying they're right according to the contract.

I'm saying they will be able to do it regardless.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Incorrect, please point to the contract language where it says you need to wear a mask to work. Before I quit I never wore a mask. My dentist offices complained daily.

as a result I stopped taking the pkgs all the way through the office and into the back where they liked them.

I would open the door, acknowledge front desk person and set them on the floor.

my customers would then call and complain about that.

The solution after management confronting me daily about it???

pull my whole business area off.

9+ months in to the pandemic and two of my dentist offices are now starting to demand I double the amount of time I spend in their offices answering questions and getting my temperature taken. Nope. Front door for you. Bye.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
9+ months in to the pandemic and two of my dentist offices are now starting to demand I double the amount of time I spend in their offices answering questions and getting my temperature taken. Nope. Front door for you. Bye.
“No , I don’t have a mask ...would you like me set it outside ?”

L🧔L

A coworker delivered to our door yesterday without a mask.

Tries to catch up with me, starts coming closer to the door. Shut it in his :censored2: face. I know these rednecks will continue to get wrecked for their stupidity. But holy :censored2: the look of shock on his face. I didn't mean to be rude. He's just crusty like most UPS workers and no thanks. None of them believe in the virus and deserve to get it. But I shouldn't pay for their stupidity just bc they wanna die.

wilberforce15

15 or
Welp, I'm finally sick of this maskless BS, and how science doesnt work and whatever. I had this virus in Feb and it damn near killed me as a healthy 30s/40s guy. I'm happy to watch people come up our driveway through my scope. It's fun putting people coming up our driveway without masks in the crosshairs. The next time I get this, I'm as good as dead. I'm just waiting for the next idiot to spit on me or breathe in my face so I can blow their *ing skull off and * down their throat.
15 or 50 people touched that box before it got to you. None of them wash their hands in the bathroom. It sat next to 200 other packages treated the same.

And you're worried that one guy happened to not have a diaper on his face?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
15 or

15 or 50 people touched that box before it got to you. None of them wash their hands in the bathroom. It sat next to 200 other packages treated the same.

And you're worried that one guy happened to not have a diaper on his face?
News flash. Packages can’t contract and reproduce a virus.

Drink Craft Beer

Welp, I'm finally sick of this maskless BS, and how science doesnt work and whatever. I had this virus in Feb and it damn near killed me as a healthy 30s/40s guy. I'm happy to watch people come up our driveway through my scope. It's fun putting people coming up our driveway without masks in the crosshairs. The next time I get this, I'm as good as dead. I'm just waiting for the next idiot to spit on me or breathe in my face so I can blow their *ing skull off and * down their throat.
allegedly........

Dr.Brownz

A coworker delivered to our door yesterday without a mask.

Tries to catch up with me, starts coming closer to the door. Shut it in his * face. I know these rednecks will continue to get wrecked for their stupidity. But holy * the look of shock on his face. I didn't mean to be rude. He's just crusty like most UPS workers and no thanks. None of them believe in the virus and deserve to get it. But I shouldn't pay for their stupidity just bc they wanna die.

Go ahead and be afraid of all human contact for the rest of your life then.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Approximately .4% of the population of the US is currently potentially contagious.
The myth of asymptomatic transmission is based on 5 cases world wide, out of the millions, that contact tracers think might have happened without symptoms. The WHO said if asymptomatic transmission were possible, the virus would be uncontainable.

The myth of heart damage from covid is based on one study that has been utterly discredited. Kidney damage is made up out of nowhere. Brain damage from lack of oxygen is real, which is pretty evident from all the pro-maskers.

The only real organ damage from covid is the same thing that happens to anyone who develops any type of pneumonia. The lungs do get damaged by pneumonia, but the damage isn't necessarily permanent, and you won't get pneumonia without symptoms.

So, next time you have drain-damage-driven revenge fantasies of blowing off the heads of all the potential patient zeroes around you, just be comforted by the fact that you will probably not have enough brain function left to feel the electrocution when you get sentenced to execution by the chair.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
66865E2E-6A26-4533-90D6-ECDDE71500D5.jpeg