Masks required

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Heard up next they will be taking drivers temperature through the butthole.

Yep. And they will not be supplying any lube. You're on your own for that.

20200409_025205.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I feel more at risk with a mask. I know I’ll fiddle with it all day constantly bringing my hands to my face. I mainly stay away from ppl. Even if it means being slightly rude to customers, and putting the box down and walking away before they get close to me.

It is possible to be polite while maintaining social distancing rules.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I feel more at risk with a mask. I know I’ll fiddle with it all day constantly bringing my hands to my face. I mainly stay away from ppl. Even if it means being slightly rude to customers, and putting the box down and walking away before they get close to me.
I am loving this social distancing. Packages go at the end of the porch. No stairs. No knocking on doors. No customer contact. Drop and roll.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I should add no complaints now. It’s what the customer actually wants lol
I know its not the methods but IDC. I never knock and almost always try to avoid customers. If I knock or ring I get bitched at by the miners working nights who think I know when they change from days to nights, the stay at home Mennonite moms with 10 kids bitch because I woke up one of their 5 infants, the dog lady who has hound dogs who howl the moment I slap the truck on park...

No one gets a knock anymore. They track their S* up to the second, they will know when I deliver. Now with this, all of a sudden all these people want to come out and tell me to just leave the package on the edge or "over there" as if it is something I haven't already been doing. Stay the friend* inside and don't bother me, you will get the same level of service that you have always gotten. Your big crap will be dumped by the garage after I back in, your boxes will be left on the edge of your steps, and all those little envelopes and uber lightweight packages will blow around your yard because you cant be bothered leaving me a rock or mat or box to place them in even though you know we get 50 MPH wind gust every other day.

Brownslave688

The company doesn't care about service anymore, the customers treat us like s*, and the shippers don't care about quality I'd say it's right on par how we respond. Just collecting a check anymore.
We are giving amazon 90% discounts. No one is selling service anymore.

Brownslave688

Maybe sales is the job for you.
You’re a dinosaur if you think service matters. Times have changed it’s just the world we live in now.

Hell ups doesn’t even want to actually deliver to inidividual homes anymore. That’s why they created access points.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Access Points were created so that you guys don't have to try to deliver the same package(s) a second and third time to those individual homes.

CVS is an access point. During this past Peak my local CVS put a handmade sign up for the UPS driver telling him/her that their daily limit was 20 packages.