Masks required

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I don’t he's saying wear it all the time.
Our company could do more for the inside employees. I’m not denying that it’s nearly impossible to work in the heat inside a hub with no AC and wear a mask. But that’s their(UPS) problem. Slow down, work safe, demand a break, IDK.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They are not testing you for covid19. They are testing you for a rna sequence (aka genetic material). This does make sense. Nobody has isolated COVID19 or any other virus ever. So yes, once again this makes sense.

I've heard this, but I've also read that South Korea has isolated the virus. The early tests were based on China's genome decoding, but there are questions about the accuracy of their methods. The article I read about South Korea's isolating the virus described the proper steps they used to do so. Who knows? I do think there is a lot of bad info out there, and it is really too much for the average person to sort through.

It's natural for the average person to go with "better safe than sorry". But how do they know what is safer? We are constantly being told by the "experts" that masks aren't for our safety, but to help slow the spread. We are being forced to put ourselves at risk to, ostensibly, keep the community safer. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

If I get forced to wear a mask, I will make sure I do it properly, and everyone around me does too. If you have to do something, might as well do it right. It's not my fault it takes me twice as long to do the same job now.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
1593303767778.png

Over70irregs

Well if something is in the constitution and they pick it to their liking, does it matter if it was picked to their liking of it’s the law of the land? It’s doesn’t matter. Follow the laws.
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. (Comment..... “Follow the Laws”....OK I’m in sir)

MyTripisCut

My doctor diagnosed me with Claustrophobia yesterday. I now have a legit medical exemption for outside of work non face mask compliance. Waiting on somebody to play the “I’m not going to provide service to you” game so I can get the ADA on their ass. The places I have went have not said anything though. I live in a state where we still have people who understand what’s going on... thank god.

Your card is bogus.....

Faceplanted

Any business can tell a UPS employee to wear a mask if on that company‘s property. These anti-mask dopes still walk into stores with shoes and shirts. No mask, no shoes, no shirts, no service!
They can pick their packages up outside of their office. I have a few offices who are not comfortable with me not wearing a mask, that’s fine. It’s hilarious to see the front desk girls drag in boxes or paper for the copy machine and 8 other boxes of medical supplies. I make sure to keep my customers safe. If they don’t want me inside with my airborne aids that’s fine.

MyTripisCut

They can pick their packages up outside of their office. I have a few offices who are not comfortable with me not wearing a mask, that’s fine. It’s hilarious to see the front desk girls drag in boxes or paper for the copy machine and 8 other boxes of medical supplies. I make sure to keep my customers safe. If they don’t want me inside with my airborne aids that’s fine.
That is SO hilarious! Your are a man amongst men. Your parents are super thrilled!

Faceplanted

That is SO hilarious! Your are a man amongst men. Your parents are super thrilled!
My parents are dead and have both been so for years. I was raised by wolfs and the streets. It tought me to critical think and actual read legal rules, such as the ada and mask executive orders which you still won’t take time to read. Your time is much better spent reading your internet friends faggy browncafe reply’s and attempting to save face having a debate with me about matters which you still have no understanding of. The only thing worse than being stupid is being provided with data, and not be willing to read the data (legal rules) just to prove your wrong point.

Pic attached is yuri benzmenof. Watch the interview on YouTube. Your one of the NPC’s he’s talking about. A literal sheep. Subhuman scum with no thought process. Just regurgitating what the news and twitter has told you, despite numerous data points proving otherwise. You can’t even engage in a true debate, anybody who doesn’t agree with you is wrong. “You know better” and your “right”. People like you are the problem with modern society.

Attachments

• F77CBC90-3477-4DD3-9EBA-BF90ED1B1085.jpeg
    F77CBC90-3477-4DD3-9EBA-BF90ED1B1085.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited: