Massive Economic Boycott Planned for Pro-Trump Businesses

Gear

Parts on Order
Come on bro, it would never last. People are just to lazy to boycott. Do you really believe people will take the time to shop or do business somewhere else. People like convenience. Driving further to the another store because you're upset over the election outcome is not convenient. Come up with a plan that involves sitting around and whining, that could last a few months. Boycotting would last a few weeks, just long enough for them to realize its to much effort.

People where to lazy to get out and vote.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lmao zero chance of this working. You might (and I'm being generous here) get a couple hundred thousand people to do this. Spread throughout the country is barely a drop in the bucket.

rod

Retired 22 years
Probably. But, like the (peaceful) protests, citizens got to put their energy somewhere.

Imagine if HRC won...tell me there wouldn't be protests.

If HRC would have won there might have been maybe one day of a few people peacefully protesting-then the world would have returned to what we now call normal. There was NO protesting from the other side when barry won. There were a lot of us disappointed people but no outright taking to the streets and making idiots out of ourselves.

BrownArmy

If HRC would have won there might have been maybe one day of a few people peacefully protesting-then the world would have returned to what we now call normal. There was NO protesting from the other side when barry won. There were a lot of us disappointed people but no outright taking to the streets and making idiots out of ourselves.

Sure, when Barry won, and won again, people that disagreed were generally chill.

But this time, people were quite upset, and so Trump won.

If Trump hadn't won, cast your mind out...

The same energy that elected Trump wouldn't have sat still if he lost.

All I'm saying.

(Personally, I'm fine with protest...riots and property destruction, not so much)

Nike

Heil Drumpf!! Maybe he'll be the one taking away your guns.

You are a maroon. Trump won because he talked about helping citizens and veterans. Not refugees, not illegal immigrants, not deadbeats to lazy to work but hardworking Americans. Hilary supported everything, but hence why she lost.

Get over it, or get out