Massive Economic Boycott Planned for Pro-Trump Businesses

P

pickup

You're the worst, so I'll respond to you. Bush 1, Bush 2, and Reagan....I never felt the need to do anything or boycott anyone. Trump is insane, and most intelligent people realize it.

Today,Breitbart Bannon announced he will probably get rid of Paul Ryan as Speaker, presumably to replace him with someone less moderate.

Oh, and it looks like Trump is setting the stage for a trade war with China.

Sorry, but you have elected an unstable, unqualified orange freak who will probably destroy this country.

Thanks.

So go ahead, start your girlcot , see if we care.

Keenj

Really? Prove that statement. An economic boycott is a peaceful protest that directs your free market dollars to another business that didn't support Trump. So, that business benefits and the other doesn't.

Don't you believe in free market capitalism? I guess you must be a Commie.

What part of my statement led you to believe I support communism.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
3 NBA Teams have decided to not stay at Trump Hotels , even though Trump won their home states .
NO WAY!!!!!
brule-omg.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
3 NBA Teams have decided to not stay at Trump Hotels , even though Trump won their home states .

Good for the NBA. Quick, what might be a big issue for around 90 percent of them? Hint: They aren't White.

It will soon be all the NBA teams, except for the Mobile Cotton Pickers. Their master, err...owner said they have to stay at Trump's hotels.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Poor Fed is losing his freaking mind
"Speaking on Capitol Hill Thursday, Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen warned lawmakers that as they consider such spending, they should keep an eye on the national debt. Yellen also said that while the economy needed a big boost with fiscal stimulus after the financial crisis, that's not the case now."

Seems like Fed is as close to being in the right mind set as they have been in a long while. But you probably missed that bit of news because you were obsessing over one random person on the internet.....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny that she said that about the debt .
It seems that the BLM has a mandate that all profits from oil production leases be applied towards the National Debt .
{ those amounts are in the $ Billions }
And what did the BLM do ?
Why they cancelled leases first issued back in 2005 , by the Bush Administration that have been in legal limbo since Obama frozen them , for not being used .

BrownArmy

Funny that she said that about the debt .
It seems that the BLM has a mandate that all profits from oil production leases be applied towards the National Debt .
{ those amounts are in the $ Billions }
And what did the BLM do ?
Why they cancelled leases first issued back in 2005 , by the Bush Administration that have been in legal limbo since Obama frozen them , for not being used .

Wut?

newfie

That's fine Mr. Teamster. Take a look at who Trump wants to be his Labor Secretary and see if that's a good choice for the working man.

I see you are now focusing your anger from trump winning to his cabinetry. Rest assured. Trump will select real americans who have pulled their selves up by their own bootstraps. No sissies like the previous administration, no section 8's ( sorry no offense)
real people that will attempt the tough task of undoing Obama's damage before it festers.