Massive Economic Boycott Planned for Pro-Trump Businesses

BrownArmy

You are a maroon. Trump won because he talked about helping citizens and veterans. Not refugees, not illegal immigrants, not deadbeats to lazy to work but hardworking Americans. Hilary supported everything, but hence why she lost.

Get over it, or get out

Sarcasm is hard to convey, on the BC.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mr FedEx, I'm pretty sure you can not impeach someone who has never held any public office.
You seem to be putting the cart in front on the horse .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You are a maroon. Trump won because he talked about helping citizens and veterans. Not refugees, not illegal immigrants, not deadbeats to lazy to work but hardworking Americans. Hilary supported everything, but hence why she lost.

Get over it, or get out

Trump won because he told people what they wanted to hear and used the media to his advantage.

wkmac

The only thing boycotts hurt are the jobbers at the bottom who end up losing their jobs due to lower demand those boycotts cause.

Way to go, you really showed that greedy CEO who will never allow them self to go broke.

It is possible that a boycott might harm the lowest of worker but that doesn't mean IMO that boycotts should be avoided. Whether I agree or disagree with the reason, I support the rights of economic choice and the use of boycotts as a means of an economic expression. We may not have a true free market but using what little vestiges of it do exist, I'm all in support of those who use it. I would also be equally supportive, and even encourage those who would boycott the goods and services of those who supported Clinton and/or The Clinton Foundation. Or the Koch Brothers for that matter.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whoever mentioned Chik Fil A......it's overrated. I tried it for the first time and was really disappointed.....the potatoes......are terrible!! I'll never go there again......'cept maybe for a diet coke.

HBGPreloader

I'm all for boycotting business for the right reasons.
However, protesting trump just for being elected president is a bit ridiculous and childish to say the least.
Besides, as previously noted, people are too lazy and greedy to really make a noticable impact these days.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No, your're just a dumb liberal like you said.

You're the worst, so I'll respond to you. Bush 1, Bush 2, and Reagan....I never felt the need to do anything or boycott anyone. Trump is insane, and most intelligent people realize it.

Today,Breitbart Bannon announced he will probably get rid of Paul Ryan as Speaker, presumably to replace him with someone less moderate.

Oh, and it looks like Trump is setting the stage for a trade war with China.

Sorry, but you have elected an unstable, unqualified orange freak who will probably destroy this country.

Thanks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're the worst, so I'll respond to you. Bush 1, Bush 2, and Reagan....I never felt the need to do anything or boycott anyone. Trump is insane, and most intelligent people realize it.

Today,Breitbart Bannon announced he will probably get rid of Paul Ryan as Speaker, presumably to replace him with someone less moderate.

Sorry, but you have elected an unstable, unqualified orange freak who will probably destroy this country.

Thanks.
Bannon wants to, but Priebus doesn't.......called balance!!

newfie

payattamerica_2.0

14730481_1630369463927922_3218490050278850560_n.jpg

newfie

Thanks.
upload_2016-11-14_12-32-0.png