Maximum walking distance?

mjjlohn

I just ignore telematics altogether. I turn around the truck when it's most convenient and/or easiest to get the package to the delivery point. I back down long driveways with no turn around. When it's uncomfortably cold I idle.

Just tell em you like to be the best that's why you're #1 on the reports. :)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Name one other occupation where the stated policy and expectation for employees is to walk up long residential driveways, after dark, out of sight of the vehicle, and without the homeowner being notified in advance of such activity.

The only one I can think of is the police. They have guns, body armor and radios. I don't.
Church of Jesus christ of Latter Day Saints?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Name one other occupation where the stated policy and expectation for employees is to walk up long residential driveways, after dark, out of sight of the vehicle, and without the homeowner being notified in advance of such activity.

The only one I can think of is the police. They have guns, body armor and radios. I don't.
Ups knows it dangerous. .they don't give a :censored2:

wornoutupser

I have a house way back in the woods with a disabled customer. The customer relies on neighbors to bring in his food.
This house gets frequent deliveries and I am required to walk it in. The driveway requires 4 wheel drive and a ups truck wont make it thru the sugar sand.

The distance is only 340 yards one way!

upschuck

I'm sure for most people, there is a direct relationship between the temperature and the distance, the lower the temperature, the lower the distance.