May 27, 2014 Retro Check

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Plus the union will hit us for back dues.
RPMJ3ZO2FS2JV4DPKM2L6FP47A.jpg

Inthegame

Also..consider that the Union will be getting a retro check once this thing is settled for our individual Health and Welfare and Pension funds. It equals to about a dollar per hour back pay for every teamster member (part time and full). Not peanuts..
H&W and Pension Trust Funds get retro checks, not the Union.
We've been through this before, yet you continue to post false info.

Inthegame

Plus the union will hit us for back dues.
That "might" happen as the IBT Constitution requires dues to be adjusted two months following a wage increase, so yes, dues should be raised October 1 following an August 1 wage increase.

However, the IBT waived the increase on retro pay for the 2013-2018 CBA.

Funny, I don't recall any complaints on that interpretation of the Constitution.

That "might" happen as the IBT Constitution requires dues to be adjusted two months following a wage increase, so yes, dues should be raised October 1 following an August 1 wage increase.

However, the IBT waived the increase on retro pay for the 2013-2018 CBA.

Funny, I don't recall any complaints on that interpretation of the Constitution.
They shouldn't allow the wage increases to not go through . It would be a benefit to the union

Zowert

I’ve noticed the people complaining most about their retro check here are often the ones who didn’t vote. It would’ve taken them three minutes to get online and vote.