Maybe the c.i.r "glitch" isn't one after all..

Utahloader

Know how when you go to cir, fill everything out, then it decides to tell you, you need a signature? I'm paranoid so I do it the correct way every time. However I know 90% of drivers in my building just sign the screen and keep it rolling. What if, it's not a glitch, there on purpose.. If you are ever a serious issue, they always have you in their back pocket. Call me crazy, but I would bet hands down that's why it's set up the way it is. These are my thoughts, trolls are welcome to have at it. Most trolls on here aren't the brightest, so I don't see them connecting any dots.

Utahloader

If you take the tinfoil hat off your head and put it over the diad while using the cir then it will work properly.
Same would have been said about our own union pulling a fast one with the 2/3 loophole. Stop being oblivious to our company and it's tactics.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Know how when you go to cir, fill everything out, then it decides to tell you, you need a signature? I'm paranoid so I do it the correct way every time. However I know 90% of drivers in my building just sign the screen and keep it rolling. What if, it's not a glitch, there on purpose.. If you are ever a serious issue, they always have you in their back pocket. Call me crazy, but I would bet hands down that's why it's set up the way it is. These are my thoughts, trolls are welcome to have at it. Most trolls on here aren't the brightest, so I don't see them connecting any dots.
Some of the old-as-dirt drivers I know do this, probably because getting fired is inconsequential to their pension.
But it is common knowledge for the rest, never to self-sign a signature screen.

I suspect marking businesses as resis is more common.

Blackadder 2

No UPS is just that stupid.

DeliveryMachine

It’s refreshing to see I’m not the only paranoid driver out there. I don’t know if the OP knows what he’s talking about but I delivered to a school the other day. Walked in, scanned all the packages, dropped them, see ya later folks, typing in the ladies last name as I’m walking out the door with my 2 wheeler. As soon as the door closed and locked behind me, it prompted me I need a signature. I knew 99% of drivers wouldn’t buzz themselves back into the school and do the walk of shame into the office to tell them you actually DO need a sig but I ain’t signing that damn thing!

DeliveryMachine

I would always go back and get a signature. No shame in it.
When they say, “Do you need a signature?” And stick their hands out, and you say, “Nope, you’re good.” Then come walking back in 60 seconds later to get a signature. Makes you look like you don’t have a clue what you’re doing lol but yeah you gotta do it.

DOK

Someone paid a little extra for you to get a signature at that stop for their package, so just get a signature.

DSM515

If there is a surepost pkg in the delivery you have too hit DEL, soft key Rel#, enter, select whatever applies. Must be done for each SP pkgs, then arrow to a none SP pkg, hit CIR and stop complete like a regular stop. Took me months too figure this out.

542thruNthru

Someone paid a little extra for you to get a signature at that stop for their package, so just get a signature.

Actually it's surepost packages that 90% of the time keep you from using CIR. Those are allowed to be left also but it screws it up some how.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ummm it’s not a glitch. Certain shippers or receivers request a signature.

Brownslave688

When they say, “Do you need a signature?” And stick their hands out, and you say, “Nope, you’re good.” Then come walking back in 60 seconds later to get a signature. Makes you look like you don’t have a clue what you’re doing lol but yeah you gotta do it.
60 seconds later?

It’s 3 clicks to check and see if CIR works. Do it right there and check. Save yourself the embarrassment of walking back.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So I guess having the signature button on all the previous DIAD’s in the upper right corner, where everyone’s left thumb hits it when turned around was a conspiracy also.

Re-Raise

If you take the tinfoil hat off your head and put it over the diad while using the cir then it will work properly.

580A7C69-C8F4-4B06-833B-E56F8CA8845C.jpeg

Way ahead of you!

Brownslave688

Actually it's surepost packages that 90% of the time keep you from using CIR. Those are allowed to be left also but it screws it up some how.
It’s because you need a sig at the post office and I guess it was too much to ask for the software to designate the difference in the post office and 50 surepost packages and a business with 1.