Maybe the c.i.r "glitch" isn't one after all..

Boxjockey82

If you have 3 pieces and one is shipper release scroll a piece that isn't shipper release, then do Cir steps. It won't let you do it if the shipper release package is highlighted.

Blackadder 2

Works great if you have no pickups or commits LOL

I’m just waiting for dynamic Orion to come out that figures in traffic and adjusts route if you’re running early/late for pickups.

It is also supposed to give turn by turn instructions by voice command. I really look forward to that.

reginald95

If you can locate the specific package that is giving you the error you can highlight it and release number it and the choose CIR for the rest and stop complete. You don't need a signature for packages at all unless they are high values,controlled packages, or it is actually a signature required package (R). For the rest you can just release number, DR, or CIR till you close it out.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you can locate the specific package that is giving you the error you can highlight it and release number it and the choose CIR for the rest and stop complete. You don't need a signature for packages at all unless they are high values,controlled packages, or it is actually a signature required package (R). For the rest you can just release number, DR, or CIR till you close it out.

Careful with that release # Reggie seen people’s get jammed up over using it when it didn’t apply

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

We are instructed to get a signature if it won't let us cir, it's faster than going through the list and releasing packages individually.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
7C2E1027-E220-40E0-915D-1000BBDA745D.gif
I’ve been at UPS for awhile now and never saw anyone get questioned over a signature/CIR, you guys are paranoid leave the box and go.

MynameisNeigan

If there is a surepost pkg in the delivery you have too hit DEL, soft key Rel#, enter, select whatever applies. Must be done for each SP pkgs, then arrow to a none SP pkg, hit CIR and stop complete like a regular stop. Took me months too figure this out.
I’ve done this since day 1

degill7994

If there is a surepost pkg in the delivery you have too hit DEL, soft key Rel#, enter, select whatever applies. Must be done for each SP pkgs, then arrow to a none SP pkg, hit CIR and stop complete like a regular stop. Took me months too figure this out.

Wouldn’t it be easier to just get a signature ?

Utahloader

View attachment 235477 I’ve been at UPS for awhile now and never saw anyone get questioned over a signature/CIR, you guys are paranoid leave the box and go.
I have. Multiple times. Nothing paranoid about wondering why they haven't fixed something, that pushes drivers to forge sigs. In my center they are pushing C.I.R percentage too. Can't just get a sig and roll.

degill7994

I have. Multiple times. Nothing paranoid about wondering why they haven't fixed something, that pushes drivers to forge sigs. In my center they are pushing C.I.R percentage too. Can't just get a sig and roll.
If it won’t let you cir then it won’t go against your percentage