Maybe the c.i.r "glitch" isn't one after all..

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Utahloader, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Boxjockey82

Boxjockey82 Member

If you have 3 pieces and one is shipper release scroll a piece that isn't shipper release, then do Cir steps. It won't let you do it if the shipper release package is highlighted.

2. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

Yeah, then when you hit stop complete it will tell you the stop is not eligible for cir.

3. onewithedd

onewithedd Active Member

For me if I’ve walked away and it says no cir it’s F5 F5 type name and stop complete 2

4. Blackadder 2

Blackadder 2 Active Member

It is also supposed to give turn by turn instructions by voice command. I really look forward to that.

5. reginald95

reginald95 Active Member

If you can locate the specific package that is giving you the error you can highlight it and release number it and the choose CIR for the rest and stop complete. You don't need a signature for packages at all unless they are high values,controlled packages, or it is actually a signature required package (R). For the rest you can just release number, DR, or CIR till you close it out.

6. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Careful with that release # Reggie seen people’s get jammed up over using it when it didn’t apply

7. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

We are instructed to get a signature if it won't let us cir, it's faster than going through the list and releasing packages individually.

8. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

7C2E1027-E220-40E0-915D-1000BBDA745D.gif I’ve been at UPS for awhile now and never saw anyone get questioned over a signature/CIR, you guys are paranoid leave the box and go.

9. DiadTrainer

DiadTrainer Member

review The Easier Diad ch 9 pgs 146-317

10. MynameisNeigan

MynameisNeigan Active Member

I’ve done this since day 1

11. Orion and the Diad are the biggest useless POS even more so than SUP’s. It screws up my day more than it helps..

But i digress

12. degill7994

degill7994 Active Member

Wouldn’t it be easier to just get a signature ?

13. Utahloader

Utahloader Member

I have. Multiple times. Nothing paranoid about wondering why they haven't fixed something, that pushes drivers to forge sigs. In my center they are pushing C.I.R percentage too. Can't just get a sig and roll.

14. degill7994

degill7994 Active Member

If it won’t let you cir then it won’t go against your percentage