Mayor Pete's Plan To Punish US Business

rickyb

Information Terrorist, lulz.

Just don’t use Face:censored2:.
im not sure thats a viable solution. i heard matt stoller and chris hedges being very critical of that kind of response, hedges didnt elaborate but he put that in with tobacco industrys game plan for getting people to smoke cigarettes which every industry has since adopted.

BrownArmy

im not sure thats a viable solution. i heard matt stoller and chris hedges being very critical of that kind of response, hedges didnt elaborate but he put that in with tobacco industrys game plan for getting people to smoke cigarettes which every industry has since adopted.

No, it’s super easy, just don’t have a Face:censored2: account.

You youngin’s don’t remember life without cell-phones.

Believe me, not having a FF account is absolutely viable.

rickyb

No, it’s super easy, just don’t have a Face:censored2: account.

You youngin’s don’t remember life without cell-phones.

Believe me, not having a FF account is absolutely viable.
they were talking about how that doesnt work in teh case of google because of school which have it on their system. and then they were talking about market share, and why not use duckduckgo but stoller had an answer for that too.

BrownArmy

they were talking about how that doesnt work in teh case of google because of school which have it on their system. and then they were talking about market share, and why not use duckduckgo but stoller had an answer for that too.

Sure, but you’re a Canadian Citizen.

I’m an American Citizen.

Neither one of us needs FF.

rickyb

Sure, but you’re a Canadian Citizen.

I’m an American Citizen.

Neither one of us needs FF.
yea i dont know whats going on in schools here. i just did physics 11 again in summer school. this LG was dtf but she is under age, and im trying to learn physics and LG and her slutty friend keep talking about sex behind me all the time. i dont remember these open conversations when i was in high school.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
yea i dont know whats going on in schools here. i just did physics 11 again in summer school. this LG was dtf but she is under age, and im trying to learn physics and LG and her slutty friend keep talking about sex behind me all the time. i dont remember these open conversations when i was in high school.
wtf

BrownArmy

Ok, STAY ON TARGET PORKINS.

You don’t need FF.

Are you gonna come back and tell me you can’t live without FF?

If that’s the case, you’ve been lying about everything.

BrownArmy

upload_2019-10-23_21-57-59.jpeg

BrownArmy

What’s an LG?

newolddude

"The company, with a market value of $55 billion, fought the Federal Railroad Administration’s push to upgrade the 'Civil War era' brake system that remains widely used in US trains, and against stricter rules on the transport of hazardous materials."

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
"The company, with a market value of $55 billion, fought the Federal Railroad Administration’s push to upgrade the 'Civil War era' brake system that remains widely used in US trains, and against stricter rules on the transport of hazardous materials."

$5 per person isn’t chicken feed.