McDonald's pays more then UPS

ColdHarvest

IN N Out has the best fries on the planet. Period.

East Coast cuckolds like 5 Guys for some reason. (I'm guessing it's the secret thoughts about getting used by 5 Guys.)

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
McDonald's is trying to attract the same workers UPS used to attract.
Please oh please remember your post in 2023 when Teamsters and UPS announce the next best contract with portable 401k with a match up to a whopping 2% of your pay.
They might be generous and give us 1 share of stock. By then it will be worthless

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
After Amazon Agrees to $15-Per-Hour Minimum Wage, Bernie Sanders Turns His Ire Towards McDonald's and Fast Food

The Vermont Senator sent a letter Thursday to McDonald’s CEO Steve Easterbrook, exhorting the fast-food chain to pay its workers a minimum of $15 an hour.

“As I’m sure you know, Amazon, Whole Foods and the Walt Disney Co. recently raised the minimum wage for its workforce to $15 an hour. I am respectfully asking you, as the CEO of one of the largest fast-food chains in the world, to do the same,” Sanders wrote in his letter, which he shared on Twitter.

“If McDonald’s raised the minimum wage to $15 an hour and respected the constitutional rights of your workers to form a union, it would set an example for the entire fast-food industry to follow,” the letter said.

Funny how everybody is will be earning more than UPS employees part timers. Smh...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
From my local paper in Wisconsin
6CSuigb.jpg
Now hiring adults... as opposed to tweens??? Wtf???

Maplewood

Way too many immigrants has ruined Mcpukes out here on the west coast. A high school cant get a job anymore. Its all immigrants who then make it a carrer, so they need $15/hr.