Message to UPS

Since we know UPS also monitors the Internet conversation regarding the contract. Feel free to take a moment to express yourself how one feels about any part of the proposal or what UPS should offer to better their employees to avoid a future strike.

UPS.....we know your watching. :wellduh:

trickpony1

Dear UPS,

Don't act so condescending and think we believe everything you tell us.
We've been around awhile and know the company says one thing and does another.

Reps from the union and the company sat down at a table to negotiate. There was an exchange of ideas and offers. At some point, an offer was agreed to by both sides. If/when the contract is approved why is it that management can't seem to hold up their side of the deal and feels the need to usurp the language?

Seems like it would be relatively simple to follow the published language and quit pulling tricks.

MrBates

Would it really kill the company to install electric fans in each package car? And while we are at it how about a bracket on the outside of the vehicle to hold the hand cart so we dont have to fight with it retrieving large packages under the 4000 section? And a lock box of some type in the cabin to store our personal items would be nice. Little things like that do matter.

As far as the proposal goes, I would need to read the full contract but I think UPS should be leading the way as far as top pay in the industry given its success, and for Gods sake dont take away anything from our pension or health benefits!

542thruNthru

Think repeating what's wrong with the Contract over and over again is just going to result in "Vote no" fatigue. So it's probably counterproductive.

You know what. You need to wait and see the contract as a whole. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. If you're not then you're just not looking hard enough. ;)

Don't ask me for details either!

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
How about new trucks that don’t beep bc my ears are already bleeding. And and other stuff that I want to write because I’m entitled to stuff yea take that ups.