MF's Questions

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Princess Fussy keeps bringing these up because reasons. Might as well humor the poor girl.

Please enlighten us about some of the following subjects:

1. Freely intermixing Ground and Express freight and the implications of violating labor law(s).
2. Employee retention (see #4)
3. Failed "efficiency" routing systems like eStar .
4. New facilities that cannot stay operational due to staffing shortages.
5. Rampant RTD turnover, and sub-contracting CTV work.
6. Morale, or the total lack thereof.
7. Ineffective, out of touch management, at ALL levels.
8. Terrible service.
1. It means they'll be mixed and it's not a violation of anything.
2. I'm in favor of it.
3. You never used eStar.
4. Just your imagination/runnin' away with you.
5. They've been subbing out CTV work for years, where have you been????
6. It improved the day you left.
7. If you say so.
8. If you say so.

Ready for your next installment of WHAT ABOUT THIS? WHAT ABOUT THAT? WHAT ABOUT THAT OTHER THING?????? HUH?????? HUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH????

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Princess Fussy keeps bringing these up because reasons. Might as well humor the poor girl.

2. I'm in favor of it.
3. You never used eStar.
7. If you say so.
8. If you say so.

Ready for your next installment of WHAT ABOUT THIS? WHAT ABOUT THAT? WHAT ABOUT THAT OTHER THING?????? HUH?????? HUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH????
8 misinformed opinions, not answers. Take a Midol and try again.

59 Dano

8 misinformed opinions, not answers. Take a Midol and try again.
DANG IT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THEM IN A WAY THAT I COULD PICK APART AND COMPLAIN ABOUT

When you go to the supermarket or a restaurant, do you pester the employees there about things that others in the company say or do, as you like you do here?

AB831

DANG IT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THEM IN A WAY THAT I COULD PICK APART AND COMPLAIN ABOUT

When you go to the supermarket or a restaurant, do you pester the employees there about things that others in the company say or do, as you like you do here?
Your insecurity is embarrassing

59 Dano

'Please enlighten us about some of the following subjects' was done. Can't answer a question if no question was asked.
Oh, that’s his schtick. Throw a couple of vague things out there that he doesn’t know anything about, then argues because you won’t validate his tropes or whatever gossip he’s heard.

Aquaman

2. I'm in favor of it.
3. You never used eStar.
7. If you say so.
8. If you say so.

I’d be happy if they just stopped trying to reinvent the hourly work. There’s nothing wrong with the courier position. Nothing. Maybe they could start brainstorming, and coming up with programs to cut management downtime. At least at the operations level, there isn’t a single manager that should be full time, much less salary.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh, that’s his schtick. Throw a couple of vague things out there that he doesn’t know anything about, then argues because you won’t validate his tropes or whatever gossip he’s heard.
I asked you point blank questions. You answered none of them, which is typical.

AB831

I asked you point blank questions. You answered none of them, which is typical.
His entire identity is based on being smarter than everyone else, so he literally cannot handle when he is proven wrong. To this day, he denies that he argued with me over what state I live in. I even showed a picture of my license (with my picture and info covered), and he claimed that I pulled it off of Google. Being proven wrong is literally intolerable to someone as fragile and narcissistic as him.

59 Dano

His entire identity is based on being smarter than everyone else, so he literally cannot handle when he is proven wrong. To this day, he denies that he argued with me over what state I live in. I even showed a picture of my license (with my picture and info covered), and he claimed that I pulled it off of Google. Being proven wrong is literally intolerable to someone as fragile and narcissistic as him.

You showed me a photo of a license that you claim is actually yours. You proved nothing. But if that's the only feather you have to put in your hat, by all means you put that bad boy in your hat!