Micromanaging Supervisor

This guy is a total nut, he held me in an office right before I needed to audit Early AM/ International packages causing the our Air Pull to almost be late. He's accused me of stealing in front of everyone in the office, saying he found a package inside another package and I don't open them to look for invoices unless there is someone there with me, no one likes him to begin with. Accused me of having access to programs to tamper with packages and their destinations. Wrote me up twice but I signed under protest and I have already written a grievance, I'm about to write another one if I have to, none the less our manager arrives Thursday from his vacation I will let you know how it turns out. Never had a problem with this guy until he became my supervisor, he knows nothing about the duties of an International Clerk and demands I do things a certain way? I really think he just has it out for me. Other people in the office have taken a stand for me, everyone is fed up with him.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This guy is a total nut, he held me in an office right before I needed to audit Early AM/ International packages causing the our Air Pull to almost be late. He's accused me of stealing in front of everyone in the office, saying he found a package inside another package and I don't open them to look for invoices unless there is someone there with me, no one likes him to begin with. Accused me of having access to programs to tamper with packages and their destinations. Wrote me up twice but I signed under protest and I have already written a grievance, I'm about to write another one if I have to, none the less our manager arrives Thursday from his vacation I will let you know how it turns out. Never had a problem with this guy until he became my supervisor, he knows nothing about the duties of an International Clerk and demands I do things a certain way? I really think he just has it out for me. Other people in the office have taken a stand for me, everyone is fed up with him.

You might want to get rid of the pic Jose

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Don’t ever sign a thing ,, do not go into that office with out a steward , ba, or other teamster witness !!

I apologize I had intention of providing too much personal information. This guy has just be hassling me for the past two weeks. Also 1st posting, sorry

john chesney

Article 37 grievance for harassment and intimidation. If he really thought you stole something you would be discharged or out of service immediately.

john chesney

Thank you very much, I will make sure to ask my shop Steward more on Article 37 when I ask for another grievance form.
You need a contract book. A GOOD steward is helpful but educate yourself. I would be pissed if someone accused me of stealing. I hate this place and a lot of management but I still have my own integrity and morals.

You need a contract book. A GOOD steward is helpful but educate yourself. I would be :censored2: if someone accused me of stealing. I hate this place and a lot of management but I still have my own integrity and morals.
I can't express the anger I had that night, I always help around the sort to make a little money even if I have to bust my ass unloading or whatever the case may be, only to be accused of stealing.

john chesney

I can't express the anger I had that night, I always help around the sort to make a little money even if I have to bust my ass unloading or whatever the case may be, only to be accused of stealing.
This is how incompetent Ups management operates. They’re not smart enough to inspire you and understand you will work harder for someone you respect. It’s a bluff he would of never accused you of stealing in front of everyone that’s not how theft is dealt with.Me personally would mention in grievance of my intention to file restraining order against him. This is scary because if granted he can’t legally work with you.Warning I’m not recommending this to you this takes a lot of skill and balls to pull off. They know I’m crazy enough to do it

Nike

Don't worry about it Swag, supervisors are a revolving door, this person will probably be gone by the end of summer.