Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
823B0C3E-E7C2-4177-AE59-AF186657B4C0.png

It’s funny how CNN is downplaying the huge win in Texas. Small print about the contender conceding the race. No mention anywhere of that being a very Democratic, deep blue, 84% Hispanic district since 1870. Granted, she is only filling the seat until the main election, but it’s still a huge win, nonetheless.

oldngray

nowhere special
View attachment 388256
It’s funny how CNN is downplaying the huge win in Texas. Small print about the contender conceding the race. No mention anywhere of that being a very Democratic, deep blue, 84% Hispanic district since 1870. Granted, she is only filling the seat until the main election, but it’s still a huge win, nonetheless.
CNN will always focus on anything negative for Trump. If his candidates win every other race they make the exception front page news

Box Ox

Fingers crossed for DeSantis in 2024. 🙂
👍🏻

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Wednesday that he welcomes the support of the world's richest man after Tesla CEO Elon Musk revealed that he likes DeSantis's odds in the 2024 presidential election.

"I'm focused on 2022, but with Elon Musk, what I would say is, you know I welcome support from African-Americans," DeSantis said at a press conference Thursday. "What can I say?"

Musk, who is White but was born in South Africa, said on Twitter Wednesday morning that he is leaning toward DeSantis in the next presidential election, but his vote is still to be determined."

--------------------------------------
👍🏻 👍🏻

"Musk said last month that he has voted "overwhelmingly for Democrats" in the past but will be shifting his support to Republicans in the future."

newolddude

Hershel Walker is now up to 3 illegitimate children.

But I guess this is a good distraction from his claim of being in law enforcement.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
View attachment 388256
"in other news, Democrats now support building a wall across the southern border"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hershel Walker is now up to 3 illegitimate children.
“I confirmed this when I was appointed to the President’s Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition, I just chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign,” Walker’s statement said. “What parent would want their child involved in garbage, gutter politics like this?”

So now you people are trying to drag his innocent young kids into this for no reason. You people should be ashamed.

Funny that you support murdering unborn innocent babies in the womb, yet call the children Hershel Walker supports 'illegitimate'.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
“I confirmed this when I was appointed to the President’s Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition, I just chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign,” Walker’s statement said. “What parent would want their child involved in garbage, gutter politics like this?”

So now you people are trying to drag his innocent young kids into this for no reason. You people should be ashamed.

Funny that you support murdering unborn innocent babies in the womb, yet call the children Hershel Walker supports 'illegitimate'.
The left has no shame…. They’re scum

newolddude

No, I support being a fully engaged father. Not being an absentee father while yelling at others who do the same.