Mileage progression

Insaneasylum

I have been looking all over the contract for the mileage progression and I can't really find anything. The only thing I found was under premium services article 43 talking about sleeper teams.

bluehdmc

I believe the mileage rates in progression are the same as the sleeper team rates. The sleeper teams get a per diem for every 1000 miles, used to be $25 but went up last contract.

Insaneasylum

I did a mileage run last week and got paid .39 a mile. But in the contract it says first year is 70% witch is like .54 cents a mile. Did a 2 day team run this week. So maybe I'll wait to see what the pay rate is for that on the next check

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I have been looking all over the contract for the mileage progression and I can't really find anything. The only thing I found was under premium services article 43 talking about sleeper teams.
I never could find it either. I was making 75 cents then dropped me down to 38 cents. They said it was because I was in progression. This is what we were told by our local, however I don't see any language on it what so ever. I love how it takes months to get anything fixed but it takes a week to take something away and the union just throws their hands up.

SnowCitizen

It is covered under article 43. It says "Mileage Rate in Effect on August 1, 2002". The mileage rates in effect in 2002 were Single 54.52 Double 55.72 Triple 56.91.

MoarTape

It sucks. The mileage is still based on the 2002 rate. The good thing is that it's still on a three year progression, so you'll be top rate for mileage a year before you hit the hourly top rate.