Minimum Number of Hours if called In?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Is this what you are talking about? I’m not sure I guess.

Article 22
Sections 5. Wages
(d) All part-time employees governed by this Article shall be pro- vided a minimum daily three and one-half (3-1/2) hour guarantee.
Nope. That's Guaranteed Hours for PT employees. Company pays you if it does not provide the opportunity for you to work.

Buhryein

2hrs call in pay for pt
4hrs call in pay for ft

If on day off any worked hours are 1.5

The rest of the hours to get you to your minimum for call in are paid not worked hours and are straight time.

If you volunteer to go home you do not get call in pay.

Is this what you are talking about? I’m not sure I guess.

Article 22
Sections 5. Wages
(d) All part-time employees governed by this Article shall be pro- vided a minimum daily three and one-half (3-1/2) hour guarantee.
Screenshot_20201019-152236.png

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I’m pretty sure that’s one of the sneaky things management does to people who don’t know better. You might want to check the Policy. It’s been awhile since I worked Saturdays and I had to fight many times for them to do the right thing. They finally just paid me and left me alone, when they realized how valuable I was doing the route I did every week. Lol.
It's OT for all time worked under the guarantee and straight time for the difference, as McFeely stated.

People Manual, section 3-5, table 3: Full-time employees receive 4 hours and part-time employees receive 2 hours at regular rate unless state law requires additional hours, in which case the Company follows state law.

It's right there in plain English, which means it will be completely misunderstood by some.

Last edited: