MIP 2022

That's fine I only need to leech around for 5 more years anyways and I'll make it in crypto
I'm not staying that long

Especially want to drive crap like this
IMG_20220215_125110655.jpg

I ain’t on no safety committee but that looks dangerous.. like “Fred Flintstone” brakes...🦶🦶
That's a 2014 vehicle

But when you don't wash rock salt out of the cab or undercoat the vehicle this is what happens

It's not bad enough we don't have enough vehicles but any extra vehicles that they don't run every day are complete garbage

But I'm glad they raised the dividend by 50% instead of investing a little bit of money into things that we need to actually do this job

CHEMA-DELMA

Im glad it never got to that point. I never supposrted the vaccine stuff anyways as it was a personal choice and shouldve remained that way. CORP forced it on us. That said, in a few weeks, ill collect my MIP which is probably the same amount as your annual salary and I'll bug out :) Ill leave you guys to your bickering and discontent with the only company going to pay you what you're making driving a truck around town lol. The world needs IT people, bread truck drivers not so much lol.
1.5 mip is not much money, even at 2 times if your a manager, that won't come close to the $100K most drivers are making. Grab your $$ and run

DiadesSuk

1.5 mip is not much money, even at 2 times if your a manager, that won't come close to the $100K most drivers are making. Grab your $$ and run
I wont be far from it according to the calculator. What you guys dont add up is my stock investments, ownership %'s and time on the job all go into calculating how much Carol pays me each year. Not just 1.5.. There's roughly 6 numbers that calculate my bonus which includes the amount of unvested and invested stock i have in this company. The more I have and my position play a HUGE role in making me happy come mip time :) If you're in corp you're pretty familiar with that as well. Let me say this and ill leave it at that. I own 5 digits worth of UPS vested stock and have 5 years of unvested MIPs that are slowly vesting each year. The pudding is in the calculation. I started my career at UPs being told by the old guard to never cash in on the stocks because the more you have the more Joe pays you. I still have my first 50 shares that was awarded to me 12 years ago at the partnership banquet at corp. Im pretty sure it was bought at $80ish a share. Just walking away from the company and cashing in on my stock, I'll have 6 figures lol.. Thats not including my 401k and the new age pension UPS put in place back in the early 2010's. Time for me to move along lol.. I'll pay my house off in full just finding a new job that pays me more for a company not hell bent in destroying careers and lives lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I wont be far from it according to the calculator. What you guys dont add up is my stock investments, ownership %'s and time on the job all go into calculating how much Carol pays me each year. Not just 1.5.. There's roughly 6 numbers that calculate my bonus which includes the amount of unvested and invested stock i have in this company. The more I have and my position play a HUGE role in making me happy come mip time :) If you're in corp you're pretty familiar with that as well. Let me say this and ill leave it at that. I own 5 digits worth of UPS vested stock and have 5 years of unvested MIPs that are slowly vesting each year. The pudding is in the calculation. I started my career at UPs being told by the old guard to never cash in on the stocks because the more you have the more Joe pays you. I still have my first 50 shares that was awarded to me 12 years ago at the partnership banquet at corp. Im pretty sure it was bought at $80ish a share. Just walking away from the company and cashing in on my stock, I'll have 6 figures lol.. Thats not including my 401k and the new age pension UPS put in place back in the early 2010's. Time for me to move along lol.. I'll pay my house off in full just finding a new job that pays me more for a company not hell bent in destroying careers and lives lol.
Happy trails
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
DA3E9C7D-6A31-46DA-A0E1-35DFF202C401.gif

What'dyabringmetoday???

Please don't leave.

Rubber Puckies

I'm sure you're worth every penny.

DaveA

That's great! I sold a good portion of mine a few years back to sell a house. While the stock has risen dramatically, so has the value of my house. I'm calling it a wash. I'm starting to let my RSUs build my stock account back up.

Don't worry about the haters, because as I have always said: haters gonna hate.

OrionIsDaddy

Please explain what 1.5 MIP adds up to?

Is it 1.5 x your base salary paid by annually in UPS stock?

At the manager level a 100% mip is 34% bonus.

So if I am making 100k as a manager and we get 100% MIP or 1.00 mip, I would get 34,000 bonus.

So the 1.5 or 150% MIP this year is equivalent to $51,000 bonus.

You can take up to half in cash and get the rest in stock. So Managers making 100k this year will take home 25k in cash and 25k in stock

Fenris

At the manager level a 100% mip is 34% bonus.

So if I am making 100k as a manager and we get 100% MIP or 1.00 mip, I would get 34,000 bonus.

So the 1.5 or 150% MIP this year is equivalent to $51,000 bonus.

You can take up to half in cash and get the rest in stock. So Managers making 100k this year will take home 25k in cash and 25k in stock
There is also the ownership incentive that can equal up to another month's salary. If they get the full ownership incentive, 150% MIP is worth 4 months salary for a Supervisor, 7 months salary for a business manager and 11.8 months for a division Manager. If anyone is interested, I can go further up the chain, but LTIP is where Region staff and above see their bonus really start to climb.

There is also the ownership incentive that can equal up to another month's salary. If they get the full ownership incentive, 150% MIP is worth 4 months salary for a Supervisor, 7 months salary for a business manager and 11.8 months for a division Manager. If anyone is interest, I can go further up the chain, but LTIP is where Region staff and above is where there bonus really starts to climb.
That's still not enough money for selling your soul