MIP GUESS? Q3 Update?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I agree. Toxic work environment topped with corporate happy talk. Management vs Hourly...Management vs Management. No longer a team or partnership. Us vs them at every level. You can trace all of this back to the day UPS went public.

I love the "corporate happy talk"..Makes me feel confident in times of trouble..:overreactsmiley:

nedroc

I am hearing 90%. However, if they need money to make the quarter, it could drop to as much as 60% to cover the shortfall. Is not that awesome. I will pay for my kids college with my Good Looks. Thank God I am pretty...

Popeye

I am hearing 90%. However, if they need money to make the quarter, it could drop to as much as 60% to cover the shortfall. Is not that awesome. I will pay for my kids college with my Good Looks. Thank God I am pretty...
I doubt it will be 90%. Don't forget that they changed the vesting schedule for the new RSUs beginning this year. The half of MIP that goes into 2019 RSUs will all vest in 2020 instead of spreading out over 5 years. So in 2020 the company is on the hook for 100% of the 2019 RSUs, plus 20% of each of the previous 5 years. They will no doubt make the MIP extra stingy for the next few years to reduce the impact of this.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I doubt it will be 90%. Don't forget that they changed the vesting schedule for the new RSUs beginning this year. The half of MIP that goes into 2019 RSUs will all vest in 2020 instead of spreading out over 5 years. So in 2020 the company is on the hook for 100% of the 2019 RSUs, plus 20% of each of the previous 5 years. They will no doubt make the MIP extra stingy for the next few years to reduce the impact of this.
Maybe they should just pay for quality people. Wait- disregard. Lol.

Popeye

Just giving this a bump. ;)