MIP Guess? Q4 Update?

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
Confirmed? Can you list sources? I can’t imagine they just hand out that big of a reward. Maybe I’m a bit cynical (typical management probs) but this company has trained me to doubt these types of positive news.

Heard the same from my dm.

Ralphie31

Scott P is pleased to announce that we are doing away with MIP, but adding 20 more board members who will get LTIP. It is part of our need to change the way we compensate management and so we can pay our union contracts. Post your complaints on upsers.com
wouldn't surprise me. The company doesn't care about the full time supervisors anymore. We work harder than most and just get looked over and passed up by other sups half our age with no common sense.

Ralphie31

Why can't upper management hold pre-load accountable for their :censored2: performance so the on-road sups don't have to suffer being on road everyday. Our goals are unreachable and they know that. Our upper management can't even achieve the numbers they are asking us to achieve. They claim they care about work life balance and that is a bunch of crap. All they are doing in lowering moral and increasing a hostile work environment. Way to go. Beasts of the East