MIP Guess? Q4 Update?

RolloTony Brown Town

I still feel like I’m being set up. Is Ashton Kutcher punking ups management? Lol

As far as unattainable goals go... you have to do the best you can. If you have a decent manager they’ll give you flexibility to utilize more employees so long as you manage the hours. Short leash though.

110% is the number... solid 4th Q helped... along with the fact that the drivers and PT (including the PT Sups) got a pretty good deal... but what we really need is another round of VRP that includes the operational partners...

110% good number. however, if UPS is throwing its management a bone, it's simply to fatten them up before they throw them into the oven. If they are giving you something on one end, they are gonna take it out of the other. that's what it means to bleed brown nowadays. So what's coming down the pike that is not on our radar? An even worse VRP package? Outsourcing? Layoffs? You know they wanna push the older mgmt folks out and steal their pension money ...its called "transformation"

drbrownsox

Do you realize your MIP factors into your pension? That 110% was not a bone. Pension is gone in 2023. You get the highest 5 in your last 10. This is big for pension recipients.

Do you realize your MIP factors into your pension? That 110% was not a bone. Pension is gone in 2023. You get the highest 5 in your last 10. This is big for pension recipients.
with defined benefit biggest gains are at the end. so if they throw you out early they save gobs of money. most older folks on defined benefit plan will be shown the door well before 2023. a little higher mip this year will not do enough to offset pension freeze and being kicked to the curb ..

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
Why can't upper management hold pre-load accountable for their :censored2: performance so the on-road sups don't have to suffer being on road everyday. Our goals are unreachable and they know that. Our upper management can't even achieve the numbers they are asking us to achieve. They claim they care about work life balance and that is a bunch of crap. All they are doing in lowering moral and increasing a hostile work environment. Way to go. Beasts of the East

Have you been on a Preload lately??? My current situation is being forced to run 200 pph over msd just to get close to plan. On top of that I’m losing experienced preloaders everyday because most of them are TCDs. Maybe if ORSs would get their drivers in line or actually work with the dispatchers then things could fall in line. When there is ZERO input from an ORS on route targets it’s impossible to meet the numbers. Try dispatching, running a preload, & riding half days then give me some crap about work life balance.

drbrownsox

with defined benefit biggest gains are at the end. so if they throw you out early they save gobs of money. most older folks on defined benefit plan will be shown the door well before 2023. a little higher mip this year will not do enough to offset pension freeze and being kicked to the curb ..
Give me transition credits plus 7% average growth. I’ll actually be making more.

UPSER1987

Have you been on a Preload lately??? My current situation is being forced to run 200 pph over msd just to get close to plan. On top of that I’m losing experienced preloaders everyday because most of them are TCDs. Maybe if ORSs would get their drivers in line or actually work with the dispatchers then things could fall in line. When there is ZERO input from an ORS on route targets it’s impossible to meet the numbers. Try dispatching, running a preload, & riding half days then give me some crap about work life balance.

It’s a big ugly cycle that doesn’t seem to get better anytime soon

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Lol