Missing hours.

Siveriano

Well actually i'm missing one hour of my paycheck dated 08/08/15, the week ending 08/01/15 i was missing about an hour. someone adjusted my timecard on 2 days that i had started early to work, when i saw this i told them and they added to the check of 08/08/15 but this check was also missing an hour because someone code an hour lunch on a day i only worked 6 hours w/o lunch, on the next week the hour was missing again, so i talked to the manager and he said he will fix it, then this week the manager told me i was already paid for the hour but is not truth, Im wonder who should I spoke to about this.

Thanks

upschuck

Steward probably won't be able to do anything because it is not "timely". Doesn't hurt to ask, though. Here, you have 5 business day to file grievance or it is thrown out.

If they messed up again this week, and you file, they can go back 90 days, and reclaim the hours not paid.

By The Book

Well actually i'm missing one hour of my paycheck dated 08/08/15, the week ending 08/01/15 i was missing about an hour. someone adjusted my timecard on 2 days that i had started early to work, when i saw this i told them and they added to the check of 08/08/15 but this check was also missing an hour because someone code an hour lunch on a day i only worked 6 hours w/o lunch, on the next week the hour was missing again, so i talked to the manager and he said he will fix it, then this week the manager told me i was already paid for the hour but is not truth, Im wonder who should I spoke to about this.

Thanks
Call your local union office and ask to speak to your business agent. Since you were letting your management team know of the shortage early on I see no need for a grievance. Let your business agent know of all the people in management you spoke with. They should be able to make a payroll adjustment and have it added to a future check.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
He tried talking, only thing it got him was an accusation that he didn't know what the hell he was talking about. If it isn't on paper, it never happened.

Siveriano

Well for what is worth, the guys that do the PM job at the center showed me that he put the request for the adjustment but it was not approved