MN Riots Moving To The Burbs???

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i am a whinner so i dont smoke crack with tyrone biggums
99D49278-0C92-4B36-9C23-EF05C091B3D3.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think you didn’t think through what you said. I think you equate protesting with rioting and that’s not fair at all. And I think you know it.
And I think your reading comprehension is off tonight. I specifically said I have no problem with protesting, but hate looting, rioting and destruction. I’m well aware of the difference and basically said so.

El Correcto

god is dead
My dad lives in an area “protesters” are beginning to gather. He came by and I gave him a handgun with a large capacity magazine for tonight.
He’ll be heading to buy his first gun since leaving the marines this weekend.

bbsam

Staff member
And I think your reading comprehension is off tonight. I specifically said I have no problem with protesting, but hate looting, rioting and destruction. I’m well aware of the difference and basically said so.
But the picture you posted did not have looting, rioting and destruction.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
im not catching covid and giving it to my parents.

why dont you go join your daughter at the protests? it will be mother daughter bonding time and you will mature as a person.

you live at home with your parents too? awesome!

what did your daughter tell you about protestor behavior vs the cops?

thats awesome. i would kick him out hes too old to be living at home. i respect you and your daughters honesty about the protests.

maybe she lives so far away from you because you repelled her with your conservatism and your inability to filter information....wait that doesn make sense, opposites attract.

Ricky, normally I find your particular brand of ignorance to be amusing, and harmless to others.

But you've been being pretty darn mean to those who disagree with you lately. Especially people who don't typically start personal attacks. (Meaning, @Operational needs ).

You preach about the golden rule kind of a lot, for somebody who keeps going after a single mother who hasn't done a thing to you.
Disagreements on policy should not translate into personal attacks.

PT Car Washer

My dad lives in an area “protesters” are beginning to gather. He came by and I gave him a handgun with a large capacity magazine for tonight.
He’ll be heading to buy his first gun since leaving the marines this weekend.
Your father just left the Marines this weekend? He doesn't need a gun to prove his manhood.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ricky, normally I find your particular brand of ignorance to be amusing, and harmless to others.

But you've been being pretty darn mean to those who disagree with you lately. Especially people who don't typically start personal attacks. (Meaning, @Operational needs ).

You preach about the golden rule kind of a lot, for somebody who keeps going after a single mother who hasn't done a thing to you.
Disagreements on policy should not translate into personal attacks.
It’s okay. He has a different sense of humor.

El Correcto

god is dead
Your father just left the Marines this weekend? He doesn't need a gun to prove his manhood.
No he left the marines decades ago, never owned a gun since leaving.

Large crowds have been gathering around where he lives in downtown ready to cause trouble. He tends to get home later in the night, he definitely should be armed right now.

PT Car Washer

No he left the marines decades ago, never owned a gun since leaving.

Large crowds have been gathering around where he lives in downtown ready to cause trouble. He tends to get home later in the night, he definitely should be armed right now.
It has been my experience that guns cause more problems then they solve. I hope your father stays safe.