Moms for Liberty/The Minivan Taliban

vantexan

Of course you did. Gotta feed the fear feedback loop.

Yea, paedophilia and child kidnapping and child kidnapping are horrible evil things. But stop acting like Democrats love that stuff and Republicans are the only ones fighting it.
I don't know if you love it or not. But it's disturbing that parents being concerned about inappropriate material being accessible by their kids in school are being accused of banning books. I see Democrats doing the accusing about banning and defending the right of those books to be there. Could you please explain why?

And you shouldn't be so dismissive of the subject. In the U.S. 350,000 kids a year disappear and at least 100,000 of them are forced into sex trafficking.

Box Ox

Pretty damn scary what's going on out there and yet the Democrats are pushing allowing this kind of material in our schools.
stop acting like Democrats love that stuff
IMG_2364.jpeg

govols019

You smell that?
Saw "The Sound of Freedom" today. Anyone who thinks paedophilia and child kidnapping and sex trafficking are no big deal should see it. Pretty damn scary what's going on out there and yet the Democrats are pushing allowing this kind of material in our schools.

Was the Catholic Church featured in that movie?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Of course you did. Gotta feed the fear feedback loop.

Yea, paedophilia and child kidnapping and child kidnapping are horrible evil things. But stop acting like Democrats love that stuff and Republicans are the only ones fighting it.
Your kind of politics makes me sick.
Show me a Democrat fighting against it. Hell CNN promotes it.
You are up in arms about a quote from Hitler being taken out of context, but I bet you are fine with Biden quoting MAO who was directly responsible for the deaths of 40-80 million people.

vantexan

Libs of TicTok and a QAnon movie.

Wow!
Can you tell me what conspiracy theories the movie was based on? They made a point of being non political in the movie. The focus was squarely on child trafficking. $150 billion a year industry. A third of the size of the drug trade but has passed the illegal international arms sales in size.

Thebrownblob

Can you tell me what conspiracy theories the movie was based on? They made a point of being non political in the movie. The focus was squarely on child trafficking. $150 billion a year industry. A third of the size of the drug trade but has passed the illegal international arms sales in size.
It it’s almost like it might be shedding light on something they are deeply is involved in. Very defensive. I don’t really have an opinion on it as I haven’t even seen it yet. Can’t really imagine any other reason as I’ve always known there’s a filthy underbelly of perverts out there.

vantexan

It it’s almost like it might be shedding light on something they are deeply is involved in. Very defensive. I don’t really have an opinion on it as I haven’t even seen it yet. Can’t really imagine any other reason as I’ve always known there’s a filthy underbelly of perverts out there.
They show real security footage in the movie of kids being grabbed. Said when a drug dealer sells you drugs it's a one time transaction. But a little kid can be used 5-10 times a day for 10 years. It's scary what's going on out there.

Thebrownblob

They show real security footage in the movie of kids being grabbed. Said when a drug dealer sells you drugs it's a one time transaction. But a little kid can be used 5-10 times a day for 10 years. It's scary what's going on out there.
You mean it’s not Quanon? Or conspiracy theory? These two chuckleheads making light of the situation along with there media and social media counterparts, are the lowest form of humanity possible. Absolutely no reason to not bring this out in the open.

Sportello

No one is making light of child trafficking. You do realize that a lot of these children are the same ones that you don’t want let into the country?