Moms for Liberty/The Minivan Taliban

Box Ox

She has tats and said some bad words. Meanwhile, the other side is still wearing masks at the beach.

Who's nuttier?
“The other side”. That tells me a lot. I’m of the belief that we are all Americans (except that Canadian guy who as far as I can tell never worked at UPS).

It should tell you that I acknowledge the current political and cultural reality of America. What you're talking about is a fine aspirational picture of what America should be.

vantexan

Imagine quoting Hitler on anything lmao
If I wanted to show parallels between the Nazis and our government today then I imagine anything Hitler said that illustrates the parallel is fair game to be quoted. What you aren't seeing is by saying we must not ever repeat anything said in the past by the wrong people you are exhibiting the same kind of behavior that the Nazis and Communists and other autocrats have done. You are trying to control everything. That's not freedom. You're becoming exactly what you claim to be against.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
If I wanted to show parallels between the Nazis and our government today then I imagine anything Hitler said that illustrates the parallel is fair game to be quoted. What you aren't seeing is by saying we must not ever repeat anything said in the past by the wrong people you are exhibiting the same kind of behavior that the Nazis and Communists and other autocrats have done. You are trying to control everything. That's not freedom. You're becoming exactly what you claim to be against.

I’m sure you can find someone else to quote. not the guy who was responsible for one of the biggest genocides in history. Whatever issue they are fighting for I don’t think using Hitler quotes will help them.

vantexan

I’m sure you can find someone else to quote. not the guy who was responsible for one of the biggest genocides in history. Whatever issue they are fighting for I don’t think using Hitler quotes will help them.
But quoting Lenin or Mao by Democrats is ok? Of course Hitler was horrible. She wasn't praising him. Just pointing out that what he was saying is similar to what is going on now. I guess if you're supporting indoctrinating kids you definitely wouldn't want it compared to what the Nazis did. People might reject you over it.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
But quoting Lenin or Mao by Democrats is ok? Of course Hitler was horrible. She wasn't praising him. Just pointing out that what he was saying is similar to what is going on now. I guess if you're supporting indoctrinating kids you definitely wouldn't want it compared to what the Nazis did. People might reject you over it.

Hitler will always be viewed as the worst. That’s not to say the other two were terrible because they were but the minute you start referencing Hitler you won’t be taken seriously.

Box Ox

the minute you start referencing Hitler you won’t be taken seriously.

Leftists can't resist going after the kids and there's no reasonable defense to be made for doing so. So it's time to go after the credibility of those who are against it instead of trying to defend it. It's not going to work.

vantexan

Hitler will always be viewed as the worst. That’s not to say the other two were terrible because they were but the minute you start referencing Hitler you won’t be taken seriously.
She didn't praise Hitler. Big difference. You're trying to deflect from the point that children are being indoctrinated. Something the Nazis and every other dictatorship does.

It should tell you that I acknowledge the current political and cultural reality of America. What you're talking about is a fine aspirational picture of what America should be.
At least you acknowledge that you are opting out of that aspiration.

Enjoy the country you are try to make a reality.

Box Ox

I'll make you a deal: I'll have some hope that the two sides can still reconcile if you can tell me that this stuff is absolutely wrong and the left shouldn't be exposing children to it.

newolddude

Box Ox

I'll make you a deal: I'll have some hope that the two sides can still reconcile if you can tell me that this stuff is absolutely wrong and the left shouldn't be exposing children to it.
It doesn’t carry the same weight when you post for like the 11th time.

Apparently you leftists need it put in front of your faces like 11 times because you continue to try and downplay and defend it and act like the current split between the right and left is such a huge mystery.