Moms for Liberty/The Minivan Taliban

vantexan

That article just drips with sarcasm. But in no way does it do the subject justice. The movie doesn't accuse some hidden cabal of a worldwide conspiracy to kidnap kids. Instead it informs that there's a huge business that has formed servicing the desires of paedophiles. People with means, usually men, are willing to travel to third world countries to anonymously engage in such activities and some are willing to even pay to import these kids. The fact is that our government has teams working fulltime to expose and arrest these traffickers and clients here. Exactly what is it about that do you object to? Maybe it's that traffickers are bringing in kids through our southern border and it makes our administration look bad? Or is it that MAP's shouldn't be treated badly because in your opinion they can't help it?

vantexan

vantexan

Many trafficked children are not from Central/South America?

What makes it ridiculous to you?
You said that the trafficked children are the same ones you don't want to let into the country. As if they wouldn't be trafficked if we would just let them all in. You might check the populations of all the countries in question. Their people aren't all on the U.S. border trying to get in. The vast majority stay put in their countries. Little kids are being grabbed in every country and being abused in every country. People from wealthy countries traveling to developing countries is only part of the problem. I don't understand couching this as a conservative issue. I can only conclude from the defense of exposing children to graphic sexual literature and highly suggestive drag shows that there are people who don't believe in an afterlife and aren't above brutalizing children to get sexual gratification they've developed a taste for.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That article just drips with sarcasm. But in no way does it do the subject justice. The movie doesn't accuse some hidden cabal of a worldwide conspiracy to kidnap kids. Instead it informs that there's a huge business that has formed servicing the desires of paedophiles. People with means, usually men, are willing to travel to third world countries to anonymously engage in such activities and some are willing to even pay to import these kids. The fact is that our government has teams working fulltime to expose and arrest these traffickers and clients here. Exactly what is it about that do you object to? Maybe it's that traffickers are bringing in kids through our southern border and it makes our administration look bad? Or is it that MAP's shouldn't be treated badly because in your opinion they can't help it?
What you'll find common among pedophiles is an attempt to discredit people who point out the problem.

It's just a qanon conspiracy theory, says the pedo.

These people are evil sickos.

She has tats and said some bad words. Meanwhile, the other side is still wearing masks at the beach.

Who's nuttier?
“The other side”. That tells me a lot. I’m of the belief that we are all Americans (except that Canadian guy who as far as I can tell never worked at UPS).