Monday - Saturday or Tuesday through Saturday group

Mdet

Today I was talking to one of the sups and he said that center manager wants to only run 5 guys on Monday and the rest of us on Tuesday through Saturday when we have high seniority. I am 6 on the list but that is including air drivers too could they do that to us or no.
I don’t know how u would run 5 guys on a belt it would be a lot of trucks no way u can handle it.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Today I was talking to one of the sups and he said that center manager wants to only run 5 guys on Monday and the rest of us on Tuesday through Saturday when we have high seniority. I am 6 on the list but that is including air drivers too could they do that to us or no.
I don’t know how u would run 5 guys on a belt it would be a lot of trucks no way u can handle it.
Good , let it burn

charm299

That’s how they do it at my center

PT Car Washer

Work as directed. No more and no less.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Working sups Monday and/or Saturday is how. I've already filed for two weeks now. Hopefully they only get it to be flavor of the month before they stop.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What is your position? Part-time Preloader?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Just chuck it in there. Another 11.5 day yesterday. $$$

Mdet

Ya u gotta play the cat and mouse game with them. If they want to play the game I am in for it but if they want to work I will def play the triple time and half game.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?

Sounds like my center. Run a skeleton crew and ohh :censored2: start calling drivers at 715 am to see if they can come and load. Nope no drivers. Get out of building at 945 or later. A lot of late next day air stops. Should we change our thinking???? Nope :censored2: it see you next Monday to do it again.

Elmo.goes.to.prom

Are they offering Monday as an optional volunteer day or will it be their regular work day?

If it is their regular work day then they need to bid out a M-friend workweek vs T- S workweek.

Mdet

There is no bid sheet yet in our building right now they have been talking about it and they said that they want one unload and two air drivers and two people on the belt to put boxes be hide trucks. I still loony think it will happen cause they are all talk

Integrity

Binge Poster
Lol. Ok. May not appear that way at first but they end up doing what they want. It will all get fixed on the internet though. LOL.
You can LOL as you see fit but there exists many instances that UPS has been forced to do something that they didn’t want to do.

The culture at UPS is bad I get it, but apathy that runs deep doesn’t allow anyone to deny facts.

Some take on UPS and win. Some big wins, some little wins. But make no mistake UPS can be forced to do things that doesn’t please UPS.

UPS will then tell everyone that they wanted to do it all along, even if they challenge it for years before conceding.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You can LOL as you see fit but there exists many instances that UPS has been forced to do something that they didn’t want to do.

The culture at UPS is bad I get it, but apathy that runs deep doesn’t allow anyone to deny facts.

Some take on UPS and win. Some big wins some little wins. But make no mistake UPS can be forced to do things that doesn’t please UPS.

UPS will then tell everyone that they wanted to do it all along, even if they challenge it for years before conceding.
LOL.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Sunday delivery is starting up in a couple of months. Part-time Supervisors will have to run Dispatch/Preload on Saturday and Sunday. The final plans are being made up now. It's almost here.