Monday through Friday drivers forced T-S

Up In Smoke

Then why even put it in the contract? Or better yet why bother with 22.4?

The contract is pretty clear on this matter.
Article 40 of the master gives the company the right to change as needed. The timelines and criteria for said changes are spelled out quite clearly, but I have yet to see the company adhere to them. Our grievances have gone nowhere, this article is hollow towards the union. "We have to be able to service the customer" is the most common response.

Our BA won't even let us call in Saturdays or even file for Mondays. He said if we win the grievance all we will get out of it is just being moved back to M-friend. Nothing else

Nah
Article 40 of the master gives the company the right to change as needed. The timelines and criteria for said changes are spelled out quite clearly, but I have yet to see the company adhere to them. Our grievances have gone nowhere, this article is hollow towards the union. "We have to be able to service the customer" is the most common response.
Article 40 of the master deals exclusively with the air operation. How does this allow the company to screw over RPCDs?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Then learn how to service the customer within the confines of the contract you agreed to.