Monday

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Why are we all worried about Monday. We are going to get a little extra day light to deliver in by starting early. I am more worried about Tuesday thru Friday when nothing will be wrapped and we'll get out of the building late. I know, one stop at a time but it still Sucks delivering after dark.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
That sucks. Not here.....anything over 5 hrs is OT...
Of course, but I am saying it's only OT between 5 and 7.99 hours. 8 hours = end of OT for the first eight, so from 8 onward it is 8 straight and OT beyond that.
Which is why a 30minute lunch comes in handy, stretch out the 7.99 clicks until 8:30 instead of 8, if starting at midnight, for example.
And the reason I made the initial posts to I've, and why we pressed the state law issue here.. ...argh

PT Car Washer

Our OT is after 5 hours period. Which is how a PTer can make more than a FTer in a week. And no limit on the number of hours a PTer can work. In reality PTer can only double shift or triple shift for a few weeks out of the year.

over9five

Staff member
563n1.jpg

happybob

Feeders
P.S., Monday will be heavy, at least based on the Chema yard. LOTS of trailers for the Sunday sort.
It's been much worse tho, so wait for it- it's still coming!
Hate to think of what the yard would have looked like if they didn't have the Saturday sort. Trailers being brought in on Saturday were from Mondays list.

happybob

Feeders
I worked Friday, and all I can say, from a feeder standpoint, I've never seen so many full long boxes. We ran out of room in our hub and in our two spare lots.

Man, peak is a sweet time of the year in feeders. I recommend it highly.
The entire year is a sweet time in feeders!