Monday

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Yes and no. I do agree that print newspapers are a dying breed; however, the online version can be updated as needed throughout the day and can be downloaded to your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.

So can a free website. If ad supported newpaper web sites were making good money, they wouldn't be blood letting like they are. And pay web sites far just as bad.

I love the New York Times. I even paid for it for 3 or 4 months, but at the end of the day, it just wasn't that good of a value. Save for a few columnists I like, almost everything on their web site could be found for free at many other places.

It wasn't that much money, but I just figured, why spend it? Besides, I'm a dinosaur too, and I still like buying a PAPER newspaper.

Nothing better for me than grabbing the coffee and sitting on the couch and reading the whole paper.

Obviously, I'm a dying breed.

So can a free website. If ad supported newpaper web sites were making good money, they wouldn't be blood letting like they are. And pay web sites far just as bad.

I love the New York Times. I even paid for it for 3 or 4 months, but at the end of the day, it just wasn't that good of a value. Save for a few columnists I like, almost everything on their web site could be found for free at many other places.

It wasn't that much money, but I just figured, why spend it? Besides, I'm a dinosaur too, and I still like buying a PAPER newspaper.

Nothing better for me than grabbing the coffee and sitting on the couch and reading the whole paper.

Obviously, I'm a dying breed.
Nothing like a guy...grabbing a beer. then some :censored2:............lol

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I worked Friday, and all I can say, from a feeder standpoint, I've never seen so many full long boxes. We ran out of room in our hub and in our two spare lots.

Man, peak is a sweet time of the year in feeders. I recommend it highly.

RockinRobin

We are ALL being WATCHED!
Now THAT'S funny.

Me neither. My Hub was in need of workers, but many said no. The work I did was not paid, but it was enjoyable, if you know what I mean.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Bring the 10pm to daddy everynight dont matter to me. Big Cheese Big Cheese and more Big Cheese. It is what it is. Mind over matter ladies lol.:cool2: